Day 12

Written by itstilliswhatitis

Dear Louis,

Woke up to pictures of you and El all over the Internet. You look good! That's all I'm gonna say about that.

I'm heading to the studio soon to get an early start. I've had this melody stuck in my head so hopefully I'll be able to turn it into a song. I've been crazy inspired lately, thanks to these letters.

Why on earth would I write a song where you're lousy in bed? You know there's no truth to that, whatsoever. I think you have to brush up on your gay slang, darling. Let's see if you figure out what watermelon sugar means.

You know all those costume dramas that I have forced you to watch? Sense and sensibility, Emma, Pride and prejudice, Mansfield mark. They're all based on Jane Austen novels. Books are good for you. You should try and read one once in a while.

You do make me feel loved, Lou. So loved. You're always so soft with me (when we're not fighting that is). That's one thing I love about you. Your softness when it comes to me.

I get all teary-eyed from your words Boobear. I'm happy that you see it like that. I felt so inadequate when you lost your mum.

Lately, before we went to therapy and started to write these letters, I had the feeling that you didn't need me anymore. I kind of lost myself. My life and me as a person are so codependent when it comes to you and I don't see that as a bad thing. I don't know what I would do if you didn't want me around anymore. I know that I was the one to say that I would give us one last chance and walk away if things didn't change. Truthfully, I have no idea how I would manage to do that. I rather fight with you than not be with you at all and that scares me, to be honest. I love you too much. If something would happen to you I don't know what I would do. So please stay safe.

So I guess my question for you is; Am I too needy? Too clingy? Am I suffocating you?

To end this on a happier note. I've googled dogs. How about a labradoodle? They're big enough to cuddle.

To answer your question, my favorite color is a specific shade of blue, like your eyes.

Alright. Enjoy Amsterdam. I miss you like crazy.

All the love
Harry

Written by danielpawelthelarry

dear harry,
i get that too, the loneliness. i'm sorry i can't be there for you right now but i think you're right, we need to learn how to depend on ourselves. maybe that's part of our problem, we rely on each other for everything.

you mentioned children in your last letter and honestly, i can't wait to have ours. it feels so perfect i can already picture it all, you and me in the kitchen with our children as you teach them (and me haha) how to cook. you'll be a cute dad hazza!

i'm really missing you right now. there's an odd emptiness in my chest. i love the way your body fits with mine, like we were meant to be.

three things i like about myself? uh... now that is tough haha. i guess i'm okay at singing, i'm good with kids and i can be caring?
but yeah, your question for this letter is:
your favourite tv show? mine would probably be 'friends'. yes, i know it's all trendy and shit but i can't help this one haha, it's too good to ignore.

as for your question, if i could pick a new name i'd probably go for Rick? i don't know, something cool, like Ace or James.

alright darling, hopefully by the time you get this you've had a decent nights rest. i love you, i'm counting down the days till you're home.

yours,
louis