Colorful Dust

Thank you for the idea, HoseoksLefteyebrow and gaddhha ! Enjoy!

Hussle and bussle in the dressing rooms of Mnet as BTS prepares for a Comeback Stage performance. Hair stylists, makeup artists, managers, and staff were all over the place.

The guys were all seated and getting their hair done. Some having a little snack, too.

Deiji stood next to Jungkook as she watched the stylist do his hair in the mirror. Jungkook was given a box of almond Peppero. He thanked the staff and opened it. He then tilted the box towards Deiji.

"Here, get some."

Deiji smiled and happily took two sticks and started munching on them.

Next to her was a small cart that had hair brushes, hair straighteners, and a few makeup supplies too. She looked through it, her fingers on the cart's edge. You could tell that she really wanted to touch the items.

Her fingers moved forward towards the corner of the eyeshadow pallete, but quickly retreated when the staff glanced at her.

The hair stylist smiled at Deiji. "It's okay!" She assured the little girl. "You can touch them. Just be gentle."

Deiji's eyes immediately lit up. She's never seen or touched an eyeshadow palette before.

"Thank you, Unnie!"

Jungkook smiled as he watched the whole thing on the mirror. "Be careful with that, okay Ji?"

"Okay..." Deiji mutters and she opens the palette and all the shades come on display. "Wah~" She gasps and runs her index finger over a purple shade, it's pigment on her finger immediately.

"Pretty, right?" The stylist says, brushing Jungkook's hair. Deiji nods with a smile.

"Here, you can drag your finger on your wrist." She gently holds Deiji's finger and strikes the purple pigment onto her writst. "Tada! That's called swatching."

After some time, Deiji was preoccupied with the eyeshadow palette. She sat on the floor, under Jungkook's table. He told her to go sit on the couch but that instruction went through one ear and out her other.

Deiji's wrists were colorful. She's got all the shades on her arm now. She called them "Colorful Dust".

Deiji then stood up and stood next to Jungkook again. He was now getting his makeup done. Deiji scanned the array of makeup brushes on the cart next to her. There was a small brush that wasn't being used, and Deiji took that as an opportunity to borrow it.

She lightly dabbed the brush onto the blue shade and pointed it at Jungkook's right cheekbone. His eyes were glued to his phone and he paid no attention to his surroundings.

"Oppa."

"Yeah-HEY!"

Right when he turned his head, his cheek met with the brush, causing him to have a shimmery blue dot on his face.

"Ji..."

The girl gasped and started laughing. "Sorry- hahahaha!" She bent over, overwhelmed by her own laughter. Jungkook's face formed into a smile. This got the other member's attention. They smiled too.

He moved his head to see the mark on the mirror. His makeup artist was about to wipe it off but he stopped her. "No, wait." He chuckled. "I want to keep it on."

The staff shot him a confused look, but he insisted. He pulled Deiji closer in front of him. She'd calmed down by now. "Yeah?" She asks.

"Put some more."