nine.

"You don't hear me talking to you Syncere Wright?" My momma said making me kiss my teeth

"My fault momma, what you said?" I asked getting up hiking my pants

"What you was thinking about?" She asked me raising her eyebrow. "Yo ass was deep in thought" She said making me laugh.

"Ain nun momma" I lied. Every minute I had to myself, I found myself thinking about Wynter ass. Shit was getting weird cause it's like nigga you like ha or sumn?

"You lying to yo own momma?" She said all dramatically, gasping making me chuckle.

"Ma how you know if you like somebody?" I asked making her raise an eyebrow

"You like someone?"

"Ion know. We just started talkin so how I can like ha already?" I asked being confused about the whole situation.

"Well time doesn't matter baby. It's about y'all vibe." She started. "And to answer your question, if you find yourself constantly thinking about the person or wanting to around the person, I would say you like them"

"Oh shit" I laughed to myself cause she spoke to my exact situation.

"Language in my house boy" She said mugging me making me chuckle

"My bad ma"

"Who the girl anyway?" She questioned.

"JD li sister" I said

"Oh I don't think I've ever met her but her brother is a pleasant boy so I'm sure she's nice too"

"She aight, but she mad at me right na. Ian even did nun to her" I sighed

"Why don't you try talking to her then?" Lady you don't think I tried? Tf.

"I did but she so spoiled and hard headed she'on ever wanna listen to nobody but them voices in her head" I said making me momma laugh.

"She sound a lot like me" She said making me laugh too. They did have a lot in common. They both had big hearts and were heard headed as fuck.

"She remind me of you" I said

"Well you need to go get yo girl and let me meet her then" She said

ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ

"Guapo" Wynter pouted. "Let's stargaze again" She said making me smack my teeth

"That was a one time thing shawty" I laughed and she made her li legendary pouty face, knowing I was gon' give in

"Please" she said and I nodded

"Man come on" I said putting my hand out and she grabbed it locking our fingers.