two.

iMessage: Sonny📸 attachment: 26 images got them done early for youenjoy! 😁

iMessage: Sonny📸
attachment: 26 images
got them done early for you
enjoy! 😁

I smiled seeing the notification pop up on my phone. Sonny was probably the most important asset to my team, that man didn't play when it came to getting me my pictures and I loved him for that. I opened the pictures, scrolling through them before sending him a quick thank you text and opening Instagram to check my dms for promos, sponsors etc. I noticed that TheShadeRoom had posted me congratulating me on my collab with Rih, so I thanked them occasionally clapping back at the hate comments. I moved over to my email doing the same. It had become apart of my daily routine. I put my phone down before stretching and walking over to the bathroom in my room to brush my teeth and wash my face.

"JD!" I yelled as I walked downstairs to the main area. He was usually up before me working so this was nothing new. No response, making me kiss my teeth.

"Nigga, I know you hear me calling you. Don't be mad when Ion make you shit for breakfast Justin" Living with my brother was cool, we were inseparable. He was 2 years older than me but you would think we were twins. Our momma made sure to instill a good relationship in us early, and it followed us all through out.

"Allat fucking yelling. It's 9 inna morning cool out" I heard someone say as I reached the bottom of the staircase making me furrow my eyebrows.

"Guapo? Well excuse the fuck out of me for yelling in my brother house" I said with an evident attitude in my voice. "Where's my brother, nobody got time to be playin wit y'all on this bright and early Friday" I said walking over to the kitchen to start up on some breakfast.

"Watch who you talkin to Bratty one. And two he out and told me to watch you" He said emotionless.

"Watch me? Nigga I'm 20 I can watch my damn self" I scoffed

"Clearly you can't mf" he mumbled loud enough for me to hear

"Don't piss me off Guapo" I yelled from the kitchen hearing him chuckle making me mentally roll my eyes. "Do me a favor please and pass me my phone from out my room" I asked

"Yo hands broke?" He said, being smart

"Guapo, pass me my fucking phone for I burn this whole house down with us in it" I said seriously

"Do it. Yeen even cut like that pussy" He laughed making me suck my teeth

"Guapo please? Damn" I pouted and he shook his head before going up to get it for me.

"Hea. God damn, now leave me alone" He threw it on the counter before going back to stretch out on the couch.

"Throw my shit again, watch how I beat yo toothpick ass up" I mumbled, but he didn't hear it. I continued on my eggs, leaving him alone as he insisted.

"Hey Siri, Factime JD blue heart" I said

"Facetiming JD blue heart" She responded and the phone began to ring.