eight.

"Aight Sianni, when we walk in this house don't say nun smart

"Aight Sianni, when we walk in this house don't say nun smart. You hear to track them plates and go. You hea' me?" I said to ha. We was outside JD crib and I finally got a chance to bring Sianni over to help do what we needed.

"Ian a child Syncere." She said rolling ha eyes getting out the car and I followed behind ha. We walked up to the door ringing it and Bratty answered.

"Hey Guap- Oh JD ain tell me you was bringing company" She said, looking Sianni up and down

"Who is Guapo" Sianni laughed making Wynter furrow her eyebrows. "And don't get popped looking at me like that li mama"

"Don't come up to my brother house disrespecting shit, you would really get done up" Wynter rolled her eyes crossing her arms across her chest

"Both of y'all needa chill. Wynter this Sianni, Sianni this Wynter" I said as we made our way into the crib.

"Cool" was all Wynter said before disappearing to wherever she went.

"She's weird" Sianni laughed. Wynter was being weird. She usually semi-hype to see a nigga so Ion know what changed if it was that li kiss or she was just in a bad mood but her attitude was finna blow me.

"Yo!" JD said as he made his way downstairs

"Wassam brudda" I said dapping him up. "Sianni this JD. JD, Sianni" I introduced them and we made our way over to the living room.

"Aight so let's get straight to it?" JD asked rubbing his palms together

"I need sum to drink first" Sianni said popping the gum in ha mouth. Ha ass was so ghetto, shit ain make no sense.

"Sianni" I mugged her

"I can't be thirsty Syncere?" She rolled her eyes making JD laugh.

"I gotchu, I got fruit punch and cran-raspberry" He yelled from the kitchen

"Cran-raspberry straight" she said and he came back handing her the cup. "Aight, let me see yo computer and the plates onnat car" She said after taking a sip from the cup. He did just that and we both anxiously watched ha type away, doing whatever she had to do.

"Aight, it say the car belong to someone named Jeremias Brookins" She said turning the computer towards us making JD suck his teeth.

"Nigga tell yo cousin be for real. Ion got time for no childish games" He said getting up making us both confused

"Fuck is you talkin bout?" I asked

"How the car belong to my dead ass daddy?" He said semi-yelling

"Nigga how imma know yo father name Jeremias?" Sianni said rolling scrunching ha face

"Niggas tryna be funny, faking as my father and shit?" JD questioned getting mad. "Bro I swear to God once I find out who behind dis that's they head" Shit I was just as confused as him. Whoever was behind allis was smart as fuck.