Chapter 34°

Chapter 34° Real this time

oOoOoOo

It was Saturday.

Hogsmeade-day.

And the day of Amelia and Remus' first official date. 

Fate seemed to mean well with Amelia and Remus, because the day was really fantastic. The sun shone down on the world from high above and warmed it under its blanket of light. All the white clouds were hidden in the sky to give the Hogwarts students the chance to have a nice weekend. And it did. Everyone was outside, be it in the garden, by the lake or in the magical village. Their faces were filled with deep and honest smiles that wouldn't go away anytime soon. A happy laugh could be heard from all sides and the castle just seemed to be filled with joy. 

Remus was waiting by the courtyard, where he asked Lia to meet him at 2pm. It was currently 1:45pm, because Remus was way too nervous to stay in his dorm for another five minutes. He had been pacing around the dorm ever since his eyes opened this morning. He had been talking without any pause, breaking down everything that could go wrong that day. And to be honest, those examples were absolute shit.

,,What if she doesn't like what I'm wearing."

,,She has just been to hogsmeade once, what if she secretly hated it?"

,,Maybe she'll not show up, because she finally realized that I'm a monster."

,,I can't remember any of the conversation topics we've talked about."

It was absolutely hilarious. And it took the boys everything not to burst out laughing, because they knew if they did Remus would completely lose his mind and stay in this dorm for the rest of the year. So they tried to calm him down with soothing things. Things that they were absolutely sure of.

,,Remus, she'll love it. You told us yourself how much she seemed to enjoy herself last time."

,,Calm down, Moony. Everything will be fine."

,,You have so many things in common, you'll find something to talk about.

,,Rem, you are worse than every dumb girl I have ever been to a date with. Merlins beard, calm your guts." Ok, well, maybe that line of Sirius' was not the most encouraging, but it somehow was true. And all of them knew that in silence.

Ripping him out of his thoughts, Remus shrieked as he felt a soft hand lay on his shoulder. 

He turned around only to be captured by a dark and warm pair of eyes that made his heart race. He could get lost in them over and over again. 

After a moment of shock, he looked Amelia up and down. She was wearing an emerald green knit sweater and a grey plaid skirt, that rose up until the mettle of her thighs, paired with black, slightly see-through tights. Her hair was curled into big waves and fell over her shoulders like a curtain that would just open up for Remus. Like the curtain inside her, that she knew had already fallen down. She looked absolutely stunning. This time it was easy to admit that to himself. Because he knew that she was beautiful and Remus was able to admit so to himself and to her