Chapter 24°

Chapter 24° Dating-tips

oOoOoOo

Flashback:

"Wow, that was-"

,,Unexpected?"

James just closed the door to the room of requirement while his friends were already moving. He ran a little faster and caught the few meters that separated him and his friends. Everyone looked dumbfounded and tried to form a clear word on what had just happened. Amelia Grey and Jaden Thomas were sitting in the room of requirement, the one that the marauders have been using themselves for years, joking around and studying. Every single one of them had been entirely sure that nobody else knew about this extraordinary and special place. And it never occurred to them to think otherwise. But how wrong they've been all along. Another group of four has been spending their free time in the cabin for years. And when they've came to senses about the truth, they also are confronted about the how easy it was for the Slytherin girl to connect the dots on why they were there.

,,I- did that really just happen?" Sirius asked, as he slowly turned to face his friends with a raised brow and confusion written all over his face. And the others couldn't do anything but look exactly the same way. Their bodies stiffened and eyes unfocused.

Peter was the first to prep himself up and clear his throat entirely. He ran his hand through his light blonde hair and sighed in acceptance,,It most definitely did. And Merlin knows I was not prepared for that."

Humming in agreement James started to walk who knows where, waiting for the guys to follow him.

,,I mean, It kinda makes sense though, doesn't it? We've been spending time in the room of requirement for years and James found it somehow by accident, so why wouldn't others be able to experience the same thing?" Remus said slowly, the more he thought about the coincidence.

"And it was nice of Amelia wanting to let us have the room to ourselves, wasn't it? To suggest it at all and not push us out was really kind of her. She could have just sent us away." he expanded deep in thought with a little smile plastered on his face, making Sirius grin widely at him, his front teeth showing and his dimples increasing.

,,Yeah, seems like your little serpent girlfriend really isn't that bad after all, huh?"

,,She- she is not my girlfriend" His cheeks turning red, Remus started running off to a specific direction, trying to hide his blush and change the topic. ,,We could go to the spot at the lake again, where we were swimming the last time."

,,Oh, you mean the spot where you've been flirting shamelessly with the pretty brunette that we just left back in the room with her Hufflepuff friend?"

,,I hate you."