9~•*. L E A V I N G

❥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━❥

"I SHOULD, PERHAPS, DO MY PACKING" Ivy chuckled tearfully turning on her heels and leaving going to her room, which was hers just for a few more minutes or maybe a couple of hours.

     She knew she would have to leave afterall, there was no point in wishing she could stay forever because that was not possible. As much as she wanted to stay here for whole her life and watch James Potter fool around, deep inside she knew you dont get everything you wish for.

    She decided she would leave something to everyone as a goodbye. And her almost whole day was spent doing her packing and preparing gifts for everyone before she leaves. She told Lily without coming out of her room that she wont be having any meals now, she would have one last delicious meal made by her before she leaves forever.

    Lily too had roaming around in the house with a slightly heavy heart, she hadn't spoken a word to her husband, who too had locked himself in his study room. Lily was glad, Ivy was leaving without causing any drama. Something her told her that when Ivy leaves everything will be back to normal and fine.

    Only if she knew..

    Meanwhile James didnt know why his nigeria falls werent stopping. Ivy was leaving, these three words caused all his world to crash down. He didnt want her to go. He couldn't think of a way to stop her but also couldnt ignore the fact that she wants to go herself and will have to afterall.

   A soft knock on his door gained his attention, he groaned out calling "I am busy Lily." There was a short silence before a soft voice came "James—" His head perked up "—Its me"

    James rushed to open the door before wiping his face briskly and was greeted by the sight of a timid Ivy standing there a little awkwardly. His eyes lit up seeing her.

    "Vee!" He exclaimed frantically pulling the girl inside the room by hand bringing her in a tight hug in an instant, causing her to gasp at the sudden movement but it didnt take her another to moment to melt down against him, shutting her eyes wrapping her arms around him, letting his fragrance fill her nostrils while feeling herself in his embrace.

   Both lost the track of time they stayed in each others arms, none wanting to let go and pull away, both silently sobbing without tears, because their eyes were already dried of the shedding they had been doing since hours. Both wanted to say so many things but their voices didnt support, Ivy had been internally confessing her love to him the whole time but couldnt bring the words out.

   Tears came out instead of words, she had clutched to him for her dear life not wanting to let go, and the same was with him. His face nuzzling in her neck gave her the most blissful feeling she has ever felt. She let out a teary chuckle against him sighing trying to pull away but he didnt let go.