2~•*. P L A N S

☆☆☆

☆☆☆

"HEY LOOK SHE IS WAKING UP!" Ivy groaned loudly feeling all her limbs aching, not knowing why. She slowly tried to open her eyes and the first thing she saw was a cute ceiling.

A smile pulled on her face, but a fiery red head coming into her view caused her to shriek very badly.

Sitting up in alarm she saw again, she was face to face in front of James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin and Lily Potter. She let out a shriek again, causing Lily Potter to back away far from her.

"Chill down woman, you are scaring me to death" Sirius Black said placing a hand on his heart going and sitting beside Lily.

"How did I come here? How?" She shrieked again.

"Well I carried you." Remus Lupin shrugged smiling at her.

Now is not the time Mr. Butterflies.

"I did not mean that! This place! This year! I was not even born in 1980, I was born in 2000!" Ivy cried and everyone fell silent.

"What?" Sirius was the first one to speak up.

"I think she came from St. Mungo-" Sirius Black said and was instantly cut off.

"Fuck off Black! After living with a mother like yours you should be the one in St Mungos!" Ivy snapped sharply causing Sirius and others to widen their eyes.

"How did you know that?" Sirius asked in shock, Ivy only cried.

"I read it! what the hell is happening? This cant be true!" Ivy cried, her head was spinning from everything what was going on.

"Wait, hey dont cry, tell us about yourself." James said slowly reaching out for her.

"I am Ivy Greyson, twenty one years old, I am a medical student, I live in London, and the last thing I remember from there was I fell asleep reading a Deathly hallows." Ivy sobbed trying to control her tears but to no avail.

"So how did you come here?" Sirius asked confused.

"I dont know!" Ivy cried.

"Hey Ivy, calm down- erm you should firstly have something, get ready we are waiting for you downstairs, Lily will help you, right Lily?" Remus asked gaining a reluctant nod from Lily. All the men left and Lily brought some of her old clothes.

"There are my old ones, my current 
ones wont fit you, go have a shower freshen up, I am waiting here." Lily said and Ivy could match the kindness which was written about her in the books.

Ivy quickly got a shower, and got ready coming out, going downstairs with the pregnant woman where all the men were waiting for her. Ivy couldnt help but admit to herself that she didnt like Lily's clothes, they were really old fashioned.