"You must be (Y/n)?" Their grandpa asked looking at the (h/c)nette who nods.

"I'm (L/n) (Y/n), nice to meet you, Mr. Sano." She greeted, the older Sano just chuckled at her politeness.

And since when did (Y/n) became so polite to people? No one knows.

"Just call me Grandpa Sano." The old man stated earning a nod from the (h/c)nette. "Shinichiro informed me that you two are going to Make Dorayaki for Manjiro?"

"Hai!" Both females stated, Grandpa Sano chuckled at the two before excusing himself and leaving them be.

The only people inside the house are Shinichiro, Emma, (Y/n) and Grandpa Sano who let them be. Mikey was in school in school, so they don't need to worry about Mikey and his friends suddenly barging in the kitchen.

"Let's start baking, Emma. We need to finish it before they come home." (Y/n) said quietly to the girl while Shinichiro was their look out if to announce if Mikey came back.

When they're done making a whole basket of Dorayaki, (Y/n) grinned and fished out a small folded paper from her Haori.

"Here, it's a birthday card." She put it inside the Basketfull of Dorayaki and some Taiyaki that they also managed to bake.

Emma was honestly confused why (Y/n) seems to know her brother despite not meeting him, nevertheless she's happy.

"That was tiring!" Emma said laying on the floor in a starfish position, they both finished cleaning their mess.

"Yeah, but what if we pull a little prank to your brother?" (Y/n) asked in mischief, causing Emma to perk up with a devilish grin.

"Maybe we can put some tape on the door?" Emma suggested to the girl beside her, both of them agreeing mentally to the idea.

"Let's also put flour on the door to the kitchen." (Y/n) suddenly grinned at the idea. "So, when your brother come in to get his gift, he'll be covered in flour!"

The two females laughed maniacally at the idea, Emma putting tape on the entrance while (Y/n) put a chair near the kitchen door, standing in it with a bucket of floor in hand.

"What are you two doing?" Shinichiro suddenly asked when he came in from the outside, only to find tape that was blocking his way. "What the—?"

"We're leaving a prank for 'em." (Y/n) said, while the dark haired male watch them, Emma renewing the tape because Shinichiro got stuck on the first one.

While (Y/n) was in the kitchen, gently placin the bucket on the slightly opened door.

"And done!" (Y/n) said as she pulled the chair away from the door, managing to get out of the small crack and into the other room with Emma.

"School's nearly over." Emma commented when she glanced at the clock.

"Oh.... I should go now, Emma. I still have something to do." (Y/n) suddenly said, remembering that she haven't visited the Kamado Household for a while.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay for a bit?" Emma asked while (Y/n) shook her head with an apologetic look.

She had grown closer with the Kamado Family, and she knew that they would be killed by Muzan soon, so she wanted to spend more time with them.

"I would like to, but I haven't visited the Kamado family these days." She told her with an apologetic smile. "Record the whole thing for me, okay?"