Chapter 9

I woke up to my head pounding and a blurry light. I turned over seeing Shawn holding my hand and crying softly.

"Shawn?..." I mumbled feeling my voice crack. It hurts to speak, a pain would go through my  whole neck when I wanted to say a word. "Mia! Oh how do you feel?" He questioned rubbing my forehead. "Terrible." I spoke instantly regretting it. "I'm going to go get doctor and mom and dad. " I nodded not really putting much thought into it. The recent events went through my mind as I closed my eyes.

Flashback:

I walked up his driveway, once I got to his door, I knocked and received a delayed response. Taylor answered the door with just his boxers and sex hair.

"Who-Mia,what are you doing here- your not suppose to be here until what, three hours-"

"Taylor  who is that??" I looked past him and saw a woman with black hair and brown eyes and only a sheet around her. "No one Madison."

"Who is that Taylor!?" I questioned feeling my heart sink in my chest as I piece the pieces together.

"Mia it's not what it looks like-"

"What it looks like you slept with her!"

"Mia!-"

"I'm leaving."/I couldn't take the lies that was swarming from his mouth. I knew what was happening, I'm not stupid. I wiped the stupid tears as I ran to my car.

"I backed out and pushed the gas hard burning the rubber off my tires. I drove fast down the street, never slowing down. Cars were blurry from the speed and the tears. Everything happened so quickly. Everything.

The red light, the lights, the screams, the broken glass, the pain, the tears, the black out.

Flashback over:

I open my eyes and my eyes were soaked. I slowly lift my arm and wipe them away. I feel pain jolt through my legs and my ribs. "Ow." I mumbled fixing the covers on me.

"Ow indeed, hello haven't seen you since last time... How are you feeling?"

Dr.Stevens my old doctor questioned walking over to me and moving the covers on my leg. He pressed down lightly on my leg making me scream.

"Terrible, my leg is pain as you can tell and my ribs hurt." I said moving uncomfortably.

The older male nodded making his bald spot come into view. "Okay, does you arm feel okay?" He asked checking my arm. "Not really can't really feel it."

"That means the medicine is working, you have four broken ribs on your left side, my leg is broken, and your arm is fractured and you suffered from a concussion." Dr.Stevens said smiling sadly. I nodded and I was kinda amazed. "Okay okay feel okay but when am on going to get out of here?" I questioned just wanting to go home and lay down.

"Okay? I'll have the nurse check your vital signs and probably another three days, we need to take tests." He said getting my clipboard at the end of my bed. "So Mia, how have you been since last?" Dr.Stevens asked sitting in the rolling stool that he sat last time.

"Worse honestly, school hasn't got better." I mumbled looking at his sad eyes. "You know my son just graduated said that school will eat you alive, I didn't really believe just thought he was overreacting until you came last year. When you told me what school you went to my mind told me 'Micheal you knew that school was awful'. I'm just glad your still alive Mia. Your like a daughter I never had." He smiled kissed my hand. Dr.Stevens cared for my father when he was in a car accident. Then when he was about let go he told Dr.Stevens to take care of me. Which he did.

"Well I better get my old butt up." I laughed at Dr.Stevens joke and he rolled his eyes playfully and left.

Next day._______________-----------____________________

I took the tests today and  took a nap leaving another day til I could get out. Dr.Stevens said  my tests came back good and I could leave Saturday instead of Sunday.

I spent the whole day drinking water and watching bad soap operas. Which I actually started to like ironically.

Like Josh can not cheat on Malissa like that and got her sister pregnant, like this is dramatic.

I heard a door open and someone walk in. I was so engrossed in Malissa throwing Josh out of the house that I didn't hear that person sit next to me. "Mia?" No, no ,no. No.

That person sounds too much like Taylor. I looked toward the person who possessed the voice and saw Taylor sitting there.

"How did you get in here?" I asked sitting up and glaring at him.

"They let me in, but Mia I wanna tal-"

"No no, last time we talked this happened," I seethed pointing at my estate "I rather not talk to you right now-"

"Mia I know I know , I just wanted to make sure my baby is okay." Taylor was pleading with eyes and he didn't look so good. Hair was messed up and he had bags under his eyes.

"I'm not your baby okay, I just want to know if you really had sex with her?" I asked looking  into his eyes wishing that maybe that was a misunderstanding , that maybe they went to the pool and she needed to wrap a sheet around her or some kind of innocent scenario that doesn't I crude Taylor having sex with her. Taylor looked down at our hands and a tear fell.

"I'm sorry."His voice cracked and rubbed me hand. My heart dropped and I took my hand away.

"I think you should leave Taylor." "Mia-"

"Please just leave me alone...you hurt me Taylor." Taylor tired to grab my hand  and I put it in my lap. "I'm sorry okay, I didn't mean-"

"Am I not good enough? I know I'm fat and ugly and disgusting-"

"Mia please stop talking like that, you know I care about you. "

"If you cared you wouldn't of cheated, now please leave before i get my doctor in here." Taylor turned around and walked out of the room standing in the doorway and looked back.

"I'm not going to give up." He walked out and slammed the door after him.

How do I process this????

A/N I was suppose to update Friday but I didn't because  I'm a procrastinator. So sorry so what did u think, I thought maybe I needed a more detailed flashback. So I've been gaining a lot of followers and I'm happy for that and comments *pats everyone on the back * thanks you guys r bae.

So my pretties answer these questions!!:

How is the Nash thing going to plan out?

What do you think about Mia's decision of breaking it off with Taylor??

CAN YOU BELIEVE TAYLOR ACTUALLY CHEATED???

Do you think Madison and Taylor have something that goes back?

-jj