Chapter 6:

Mia p.o.v_

I woke up to someone stroking my hair and I smiled yawning and opened my eyes more. "Good morning beautiful."  Taylor whispered digging his nose into my curls.I turned around and grabbed his hands. He chuckled and kissed my forehead causing my cheeks to go red.

"Good morning handsome and I have to go home." I whispered sadly getting up and grabbing my shorts off the floor. "Can you just stay please and just I don't know say that you stayed over so friends?" He pleaded grabbing my arms and bring back to the bed. "My foster mom will be worried." I breathed standing between his lags as he sat close to the edge of the bed. "I will text her and let her know. But you so owe me."/I said walking over to his desk and grabbing my iPhone. I dialed Linda's number and laid on the bed next to Taylor.

"Hi Linda sorry for taking off last night I just needed to blow off some steam.. I stayed a friend's house and I might come home later tonight." I felt a pair of lips on my neck and I moaned snapping my hand over my mouth and I smacked Taylor's arm with my free hand and he fake pouted.

"What was that?! Did you moan!!?" Linda yelled through the phone.

"Sorry I stubbed my toe on her desk, anyway can I stay?"I asked sitting up and biting my nails. A nervous habit that I just so happens to adapt.

"Yeah...but no boys!!" I nodded and realized she couldn't see me so I said a light thanks into the phone and hung up. "What is wrong with you!" I yelled tackling Taylor into the bed. We played wrestled and I was sorry winning if only being on top once and him putting my arms above my head counts as winning then I'll take it.

"Sorry but you know I'm a cheeky son of a hitch." He hissed and kissed my lips.

I nodded and he let me go. I sat up and walked out of his room with him following close behind. "Where are you going?" He asked smacking my behind making me yell and smack him.

"I'm going on a adventure." I ohhed going down a hallway. "I don't think you should go down there." He warned stopping in his tracks. I raised and eyebrow but walked back down the hallway. Wondering what thats so bad with that hallway. "How about we eat something?" Taylor suggested taking my hand. I grimaced and let him take me to the kitchen. Once I sat down in a stool.

"How about I make some eggs and bacon, seems simple enough." He muttered under his breath. I haven't ate since last week and I want to keep it that way.

"Okay we're done and you hungry." He set the food in front of me and I easily added over 1,000 calories. "Not really I ate last night." I muttered pushing it away from me. "That was last night. You can surely eat again, eat up." "I said I don't want it!" I pushed the plate off the table and it clashed to the floor sending glass shards everywhere.

FAT

DISGUSTING

AWW LITTLE PIGGY HAD A MELT DOWN

JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVENT ATE IN A WEEK DOESNT MEAN YOU ARENT STILL FAT!! Try again.

I covered my ears wanting the voices to stop. I felt arms snake around me and I clung to it.

"Hey hey shhh. I'm here." I cried in his chest feeling a screw up. " I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He shy me and put his arm under my legs and picked me up. I still had my hands clutched in his chest as he occasionally lay a few kisses on my head.

"Mia I think I deserve answers, trust me I won't judge." He whispered still holding me by legs. I sniffled and looked into his caring eyes. I don't know why but the words just flew out of my mouth without my recognition.

"I don't like food." I whispered playing with the material on his shirt. "What do you mean you don't like food."

I sighed really I thought I could out of this with little words as possible and as vague.

"I don't like eating food." I whispered putting my head into his chest. "Mia. Look at me," I looked up and was met with disappointed eyes. "Mia when was the last time you set something?" I looked down at my fingers and spoke. "Last week...." I whispered, I heard a sigh and a hand go through my hair. "I would tell your parents, and get you in a care facility but I'm not. But doesn't mean I dont mind you doing this, you should be taking care of yourself... You just have to eat a little at a time." I nodded and he set me down. He walked out out of the room and came back two minutes later with a banana. "Take a bite." I hesitantly took a bite and it tasted okay. I set it down and my stomach growled and bit my lip. I heard my phone ring and I picked it up.

"Hello?" "Where are you?!! A friends house I'm picking you up where are you?!" Shawn yelled into the phone. I hung up on him and rolled my eyes.

"Who was that?" Taylor asked wrapping his arms around me.

"No one." I said wrapping my arms around him.

"Mia you wanna try something?" Taylor asked stepping back and taking off his shorts. "Um." I said sitting on his bed. Walked over to me and got to his knees. "No Mia have you ever sucked a guy off before?" My eyes widened and I ohhhed. "Wait do you have suckers?" His mouth dropped open and he gathered himself. "No-no I mean like have you ever put your mouth on a pen!s before?" He asked, shook my head.

Shawn never really let me go out with boys or really be friends with him so I never really heard of these sexual terms before. Also Shawn would argue with mom and dad and would get me exchanged out of health class.

"Well Mia this is what you do, you put your mouth around me and you suck okay.  Simple." I nodded and he got up sitting on the bed and I sat on my knees in front of him. He slowly took off his boxers and his pen!s sprang out. "Its so big, and thick!!" I breathed amazed taking it into my hand. I heard him hiss and a moan escape his mouth.

"Now put your mouth on it sweetie." I did as I told not really knowing what I'm doing. I suppose led on it causing moans and pants to sound from Taylor. I ran my tongue over the slit of him and he jerked his hips upward.

"Oh I'm about to come baby." I kept on sucking not really knowing what he meant. I felt my hair being held and and something sticky enter my mouth.

"Swallow." I swallowed and I looked at Taylor. "Good girl now get up and wash yourself off." I nodded and went to the bathroom.

If Shawn finds out I'm doing naughty things with my English teacher.... I won't be able to see daylight again.

A/N so wasn't that good sorry but next chapter should be like OMG what just happened. So yeah sorry again, two days and it's my birthday!!!!! Omg omg Yasssssssdsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss and I will update for my birthday. I will see u guys later.

COMMENT!!!!

VOTE

FOLLOW!!!!