chapter 7

Mia p.o.v Two days later

It's been about two days since I spent the night at Mr.Caniff house. Also two days since I talked to Shawn. I was walking to fifth hour, Mr.Lately class, of i be late again, detention.

When I was getting close to his classroom i felt someone grab my arm and tug me into a bathroom. I looked up and was met with Mr.Caniff. He smirked and bent down tugging on my ear with his mouth. "You think you can wear things like that and get away with it. You had me so hard in first hour today. Branding over accidently in front of my desk. So naughty." He whispered licking the shell of my ear.

"Kiss me." I whimpered and my lips connected with his. Sending chills up my spine and lightning bolts through my weak body. I felt him rub himself on me making a moan escape my mouth. I carded my hands through his silky hair. Pulling occasionally causing a sexy growl to roar from him. I started to unbutton his dress shirt when he clasp his hands on my hands resting his forehead on mine. "Baby save it for Wednesday, I just wanted to taste your lips." He kissed my lips again and pulled back fixing his shirt. "I want you to go out then ill go. Have a good day sweetie." He kissed my forehead and i left.

As I walked to Fifth hour I was ready for Mr.lawleys words . I opened the door and i heard his words. "Mia detention." I huffed and sat down . Yay me!!!

After fifth hour.

I was walking out of fifth hour when I realized Nash sometimes stands bu the door, I tried getting away from his line of gaze but he caught me. Putting a hand around my bicep and squeezing leaning down to my ear. "We need to talk." He mumbled and i nodded when he squeezed tighter making me whimper.

We walked to a abandoned janitors office and he locked the door behind him.

"What the he'll do you want?!?" I yelled getting angered looking at the guy who tried to rape me countless times.

"Hey honey up wouldn't get that attitude with someone who has your fate in his fingers." He smirked pulling out his phone.

"What do you mean?" I questioned getting curious as he turned his phone toward me.

"Now i know about you and your little teacher affair, I could always show these to the Shawn," he shook his head." Nope better yet the principle."

I shook my head looking at the countless photos of ne and Taylor kissing and him kissing g my neck. And much more.

"Nash what do you possibly want from me?!" I yelled defeated.

"I want you to have sex with me." I scoffed and shook my head.

"Or these could get leaked to every one including your brother, parents, principle. Then your little lover goes to jail...but it's okay I'm going to let you sit on it til Saturday. Tell me when you made your decision." He slammed the door after him and my mind was spinning.

What am I going to do???

A/N so this whole chapter got deleted so i retype it because im a nice author. So okay WHAT JUST HAPPENED??!?! LIKE NO NASH NO!!

Try to answer these questions:

What do you think miss going to do??

How is Taylor going to react to this???

VOTE

COMMENT!!!!!

FOLLOW