34. Movie Night!

Dream
He's definitely the guy who would watch horror movie's and inhale popcorn. Forget romance, we got popcorn bitch!

George
Doesn't like horror at all, and screams at any scare, so typically, it's probably some comedy you guys like.

Sapnap
He acts all big and tough, but is probably tremendously scared, sad, or happy after whatever movie you watch, depending on the genre.

BBH
Lowkey the one to want to watch all the Disney Movies in one sitting. No, I do not take criticism.

Skeppy
Oddly enjoys Romance movies. Especially rom-coms, but those make more sense. He's also the type to talk the whole time.

Tommy
Doesn't really prefer certain genres, but romance movies gross him out. Also, very loud muncher.

Tubbo
Probably the best person to watch a movie with, since he can be quiet, and he is alright with any movie for the most part.

Wilbur
He's a cuddler, and he will hold you, and watch the movie. Rom Coms are his favorite, because their so damn cheesy.

Quackity
It's not a movie night, with out a bunch of jokes and laughs. At least not in his house. He's also a loud muncher on purpose.

Ranboo
He's down for anything, except for horror. You have to force terror yourself. He will jump if you scare him during one, and cry.