26. Yandere Headcanons

Dream
He's the typical yandere.
He would stalk you, and would kill anyone who would talk to you.
He's kinda like Ayano, since they would act the exact same, with the same motive.
You make him feel human, make him feel alive, and no one will take that away from him.

If he were to kidnap you, he would be very manipulative, and try to get you to love him back.
Whether it's true or not, he doesn't care, he just wants it.
He's quite nice, and tries to make you comfortable to an extent.
If you were to try and escape he would be fuckin livid, and probably drag you back, and beat the shit out of you.

George
He's the secretive yandere.
He would talk to you, and seem normal, but- just don't check the basement-
He's probably killed lots of people, and been there to comfort you after.
It's all fun and games till you find him murdering someone.
Then, your getting knocked out and kidnapped.

Once he has you, he's back to how he normally is with you, just much more possessive.
He guilts you to have you not leave.
He has threatened killing everyone then himself, which he will gladly do.
If you escape, he won't find you, he'll just carry out his threat.

Sapnap
He's the overbearing yandere.
He's always with you, even if you don't know it. He'll watch you sleep, no cap.
Definitely killed your family, as he couldn't stand anyone being closer to you than him.
If you dare date someone else, he kills them too.
Kidnapped you in your sleep, and traps you in your own house.

He makes sure you have no means of communicating with anyone aside from him, and acts all happy with you.
He isn't ashamed of his actions. He'll, he gleefully tells you everything he did.
If you try to escape, he'll go into an angry frenzy, and lock you in the basement with nothing. He'll leave you there for a few days, allowing you to starve a bit, and thing about what you did.

BBH
I- listen man- he's very two faced-
He's all sweet, and innocent, but there's another side of him, that's threatened to kill everyone if they talk to you. Even Skeppy.
Actually, Skeppy was his first victim, as he made you sad.
All other friendship was thrown out the window.
He puts on this whole mask with you, but he's a merciless killer.

He traps you in the nether, and he lives with you in the house he made. It's made of material you wouldn't be able to break without tools, so even if you tried escaping, it's no use.
His mask is now real though, because he acts really nice, and cares for you very well.
He treats you like a queen/king/ruler, and wants you to feel like one.

Skeppy
He's a mix of Sapnap and George.

Tommy
Oh lord.
He's crazy.
He'd kill all of L'manburg for you, and probably did.
He'd kill Technoblade for you. (This aged like milk, oh my god. Rest In Peace ;-;)
He would do anything for you really.

He'd steal you, and keep you in what used to be Ranboo and Tubbo's mansion. Of but don't worry, their gone too. Everyone is.
He's just a giddy boy, and is always around you, and is ecstatic that he finally has you.
If you escape, he will find you, and he will harm someone you love dearly, even if it's himself.

Tubbo
I'm sorry, but I don't see him actually being a yandere, he would just be overly possessive and protective.

Wilbur
He's the possessive yandere.
He will stalk you 24/7, always had to know what your doing, knows EVERYTHING about you, and will kill anyone who hurts you.
He's very possessive and protective, and acts a bit like a body guard in public with you.
He's probably stomped someone's face in when you weren't looking just for complimenting you.

He stole you and holds him in his apartment.
He's very creepy from just how much he knows about you.
He's overbearing, and is around you 24/7, even if you don't want him to be.
If you escape, and or date someone else, that person is dead, and he'll end it himself.

Quackity
He's the same as Tommy, just he keeps you in what's left of Las Nevadas.

Ranboo
He's like Bad, but ten times more scary.