5. Asking them/you out

Dream 🙂💚
It just got randomly brought up in a conversation. You two were going on about if you were to date somebody who it would most likely be. "Okay, out of any of your friends, aside from George, who would you date?" "Uhhh, you?" "Bitch what?" "You." "Alright then piss baby, I'll accept that form of asking me out." "Wait, really? I wasn't even asking you out- you know what, just count your victories."

George 🥽💙
You were the one that decided to ask him, since  he was to shy to what you thought. However, he had the same idea. You guys both had flowers, chocolates, all the shit bro, and you realized both of you were gonna ask each other out on the same mf day. That was a good laugh, but you both accepted each other's cheesy ass confession.

Sapnap 🔥🔪
Bitch was straight up about it. "Hey bitch, wanna go in a date?" "I- sure- how in the hell do you have that much confidence." "M a g i c"

BBH 🧁🍪
Rat deployed. He gave Rat a little note to give to you, since he was to shy to do it himself, and like that, Rat was turned into a wingwoman. She dropped it when you had offered her a treat in trade for it. You read it, laughing, and went to find Bad. You found him while he was streaming "Hey Muffin Man, I love you too." "What- you do!" "Yep!" "WOOO- wait- chat calm down-"

Skeppy 💎😈
He pulled a Fundy, and took you in a "fake" Minecraft date. He tried to impress you, considering he tried to build everything, which didn't work out too well. After the "date was over, he decided to ask. "Hey y/n, I enjoyed the date, if you want, we can go on a real one." "Alright cheeky, we can do that." ":D" ... "Bad, it worked."

Tommy 👩🔪 (this has very strict rules)
He, like the child he is, made one of those quiz sheets, where you check off your answer. He passed it to you while stream. You checked the sticky note accordingly, and smacked it to his forehead. "Ayyy, I found a woman/man/human I can stand! Chat, Big man has a woman/man/human!"

Tubbo: 🐝🦖
He had Ranboo ask you if he liked you, since he didn't know how. And being the smartest minor, he said "No, you gotta do that to yourself." "Wha- please?" "No, Tubhoe, you need to do that yourself."
It didn't matter, you ended up asking him out first anyways.

Wilbur 🎵💞
He did it through song. C'mon. It's Wilbur, it's his whole thing. (Idk what he chose, but it was something cheesy)

(Should I add anyone? I'll accept anyone who hasn't outwardly stated that they don't prefer being shipped, like Technoblade.
Also, if your wondering, Tommy and Tubbo are only here with strict rules. Nothing inappropriate will come from them in the slightest.
Either way, request people here.)