14. Y/N being colorblind

Dream
"Wait- your colorblind too?"
Your now labeled Gogy 2. He got you those glasses that George has, so you can see him and others in actual color. You were the first person he saw in full color.

George
"Well, we can be colorblind together."
Is very chill about it, and now doesn't feel a bit alone for being the only one without all the colors. He shares his color glasses with you, because you are both R&G Colorblind.

Sapnap
"Oh- Shoot- that sucks man."
He doesn't really know how to respond, but he really doesn't care. He treats you the same, just now he has to deal with the "I'm colorblind" excuse from Gogy AND you.

BBH
"Oh, do you want me describe colors?"
He doesn't know how to describe colors, but he'll find a way, since he doesn't want you to feel left out. Aside from that thing won't change, and he refrains from joking about it, and will get upset at those who do, even if you don't care.

Skeppy
"So you see in black and white?"
He doesn't really know what you mean at first, so he looks it up. He jokes about it all the time, unless it bothers you. He try's to make unfortunate things not seem as bad.

Tommy
"So I got another GeorgeNotFound."
He compares you and George a lot, but will defend you from anyone joking about it in a mean way. Only he gets to tease you for it.

Tubbo
"Are you and George siblings?"
He thinks anyone colorblind as automatically related to George. He doesn't change anything about the way he treats you though. He doesn't give a shit.

Wilbur
"Okay? That's not changing anything."
He doesn't know why you decided to tell him, because he will love you anyways, so you not being able to see some colors is very unimportant to him. He doesn't bring it up, and will cuss anyone out who makes fun of you for it.

Quackity
"That's- that's uh... not Poggers?"
He doesn't know how to react, because now he has to be extra careful on colors. He doesn't know really anything about it, but definitely jokes about it. He has probably asked you what certain colors you can't see, than forgotten 5 minutes later.

Ranboo
"Well, that sucks."
He doesn't react, doesn't really talk about it, doesn't joke about it, and will still kill god for you. Has probably fucked up and played color oriented games with you, and felt bad about it.