Chapter XV - Entertaining Interruption

A/N: I'm sorry this chapter is kind of short. I've been having a lot of writers block recently. But I wanted to at least try to post something. I'll try to make the next one longer.

~Shuichis POV~

I woke up that morning to a face full of messy yet beautiful dark purple hair.

I slowly sat up and looked at my surroundings. The early morning light shined in through the cracked school windows.

I looked down and the still sleeping Kokichi, and patted his head, gently bringing lose strands of hair back into their rightful places.

I quietly lifted myself off of the bed and entered the cluttered bathroom. I turned on the faucet, picked up an extra tooth brush I had used last time I came over, and brushed my teeth.

I brushed my obvious bed head and looked at myself in the mirror. Then, something in the mirrors reflection caught my attention.

I turned around to look at a coat rack near the dorms door, the silver metal shone lightly in the sunlight. On one of the hooks was my "emo" black hat.

I quietly walked over to the coat rack, making sure not to wake Kichi up. I grabbed the black hat off of the hook and lightly placed it on my head. Then, after realizing that it would once again mess up my just brushed hair, I pulled it off again.

"Oh wait, what time is it?" I thought, rushing over to the black screen of the monitor Kichi used to monitor footage taken from all over the campus.

I quickly typed in my birthday into the computer, as I had already guess his password previously, turning it on, and my gaze quickly fell over the digital numbers that were in the top left corner of the screen.

6:55 AM.

A quick wave of releasing washed over me. It wasn't 7 yet. I still had time before the morning announcements had to be played. I sat down in the chair placed in front of the computers and clicked through the files.

Character profiles
🤪Motives🤪
👀Executions👀
✌️Announcements✌️
😪Monobears🥱
😈Memes😈
😏Saihara-Chan🔎
🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈GAYYYYYYYY🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

"Interesting names..." I thought, not actually clicking any because right respect Oumas privacy. "Why is there one about me though..?"

I looked back over to the time.

6:59...

7:00.

I pressed the file titled "✌️Announcements✌️",  scrolling through until I found the morning announcements. I clicked on it and the sound of monokumas robotic childish voice filled the school.

I walked outside of the room, making my way to the door, and quickly exiting the dorm, rushing back to my room.

————————————

I walked into the dining hall, looking around to see who was inside. To my surprise, there actually weren't that many people inside.

I made my way over to the kitchen to grab something to eat when the tall purple haired astronaut walked up to me. He had a somewhat sad look on his face.

"M-momota-kun? Is something wrong?" I asked, turning around to face him. He looked at me without saying anything for a second.

"I thought we agreed we were going to train together last night." He said, in a voice that was only a bit quieter then his normal obnoxious yelling.

"H-Huh? Oh! I must've forgotten..." I muttered, looking down at the ground.

"Whoops. Honestly, I'm kind of glad I forgot about that. I hate exercising with that idiot. But I can't have him upset, his whole role is being the annoying "inspire everybody!" Guy." I thought, fighting the urge to smile.

I looked back up at the astronaut, who still hasn't said anything. We stood in silence for a minute or two. Eventually I turned back around slowly to continue grabbing my food.

I grabbed the plate in front of me carefully, making sure to balance it so it wouldn't have the risk of falling over, splattering the food piled on top. It wasn't a lot, but it would still make a mess on the floor.

I turned back to the astronaut. Who, for some reason, had just stayed still in the awkward silence that filled the area. I looked up at his face. I'm glad he's the one that I keep messing up with. If it was someone else they're probably think I was planning something instead of just not wanting to hang out with them.

"H-hey... M-momota, I'm sorry I forgot about it. How about we train later today instead?" I muttered, trying to put as much happiness into the act as I could.

"Alright. I forgive you sidekick. But you really need to train more." He said, now perfectly fine, his volume back to normal.

"I had no idea he had such drastic mood swings." I thought, walking away from him, waving with one hand, carrying the food with the other.

I speedily ate my food so I could get out of talking any longer with the annoying person I was apparently the self proclaimed sidekick of.

————————————

I stood in the garden I had found previously. The turning afternoon breeze blew through my hair brushing a chunk of it into my face.

I crouched down as I brushed the hair away. I sat carefully next to a tree standing nearby the garden. The shade felt cool against my skin compared to the blazing sun.

I leaned against the bark of the tree standing firm behind me. My eye lids felt heavy as I slowly closed them.

It was peaceful.

The only thing that could be heard was the wind blowing the leaves of the tree above me.

I started to drift off...

*DING DONG DONG DING!*
A body has been discovered!
After a certain amount of time a class trial will begin!

"I would be upset I just got interrupted while trying to sleep, but this is gonna be entertaining..." I thought, a smile making its way onto my face.

~End of Chapter XV~