Chapter XI - Next Motive

~Shuichis POV~

As I was walking to find Kokichi an announcement played all through the the school.

"Huh?" I thought, after hearing the signature school bell that was played in every Danaganronpa game.

"Will everyone come to the gym? I have a verrrrry special announcement for you all!"

"The gym? A new motive maybe?" I thought with excitement.

I walked towards the gym at a fast pace only slowing down when I got closer in case anyone saw me. I can't let anyone know I'm excited to see everyone's reactions to a motive in a killing game.

That would literally just go against my entire act.

Once I walked in I saw mostly everyone there already. I walked around a bit before standing in a spot closer to the back of the gym, behind most people.

Suddenly a white and black mechanic bear popped out of now where and started to give a speech to all the students in the room.

"Alright! Listen up everyone!" He said happily.

There were a couple groans in the audience.

"Ungrateful people." I thought, glaring at the back of a couple peoples heads before turning my attention back to the bear who claims to be our headmaster.

"I'm here to present the next motive to you guys!" He stated excitedly raising both his arms up.

Some people stopped breathing for a second before going back to normal. Others were somewhat heard muttering things under their breaths.

"Your all going to be handed your very on motive videos!" The bear yelled to everyone to get their attention.

"Awesome." I thought, a small smile creeping onto my face. I wasn't that worried about anyone seeing me, as I was in the very back of the group and everyone was focusing on monokuma anyway.

"Sounds fun!" A familiar voice was heard.

Most of the others, including myself, turned to see who had said that, though I already had a pretty good idea, which turned out to be correct.

The speaker was a short purple haired male who had his hands behind his head.

"Of course it was Kichi." I thought, smiling a bit wider.

"Your happy about this!?" The annoying astronaut yelled at him.

"Are you an idiot? Of course I am!" The supreme leader replied, putting on a huge smile.

"Why, may I ask, are you happy about this?" The maid continued questioning him.

"Well it's been super boring here ever sense the first trial and this seems entertaining." The purple haired male stated before bringing a finger to his lips. "Or maybe not. I am a liar y'know." He added.

"I should probably step in." I thought, looking between the astronaut who was now looking to me for an opinion and the supreme leader who was smiling in my direction.

I walked over to the area where the commotion was going on and was about to interject but then was interrupted.

"Y'know what? I like you kid." The bear was heard.

The astronaut turned and glared at the bear in surprise, then looking back to the smaller male in front of him.

"Did he do this just to compliment himself?" I thought, holding back a laugh, looking down to the purple haired mastermind giving me a wink then smiling at me.

I would have pulled my hat down but I remembered that I don't have it on anymore.

"Well, I best be going now! I'll get my adorable kids to pass those videos out to you guys!" The bear stated one more time before seemingly popping out if existence. Although everyone knew he would eventually show up again.

"Well if that's all, I'm off!" Kichi said, turning around to walk away while waving to everyone before putting his hands one the back of his head, turning the corner out of everyone's view.

"Well that was odd..." I said, remembering I still needed to act.

————————————

~Kokichis POV~

"Alright, now that everyone's aware of the motive, I actually have to give out the videos..." I thought, looking over to the giant, unorganized, lump of things spread across the floor of my dorm.

"I should've just got Shumai to give them out, he's a huge neat freak, he would've had everything neatly put out and everything..." I continued, walking up to the mess and crouching down to start looking through it.

It took a little while to- okay, a little while might be an understatement, but I eventually found all sixteen of the monopods with the videos on them and brought them out of the pile.

I looked over the now dusty monopods I had, nicely, laid out on my bed.

"Should I call Saihara-Chan?" I thought, sitting down on the bed as well, staring at the sixteen dusty devices laid out beside me.

————————————

~Shuichis POV~

"How do I gave them out to people!?" The voice on the other end of the phone called out, stretching out the 'le' in 'people' in a whining manner.

"Calm down Kichi. I'll think of something for you." I replied calmly, lifting a hand up to my mouth afterwards, holding back a laugh.

Kokichi had called me when I was just sitting in my dorm about what to do with the monopods.

He apparently didn't think about how to hand them out without getting caught before hand.

"Maybe you could give them to the monokubs?" I suggested, putting my hand back down.

"Ohh~! That's a good idea! Saihara-Chan's so smart!" The male on the other side of the call responded.

Let's just say if we were talking in person, he'd now be teasing me about my pink cheeks.

"Thanks." I replied, smiling at the others enthusiasm.

"Alright! Talk to you later my beloved!" The now enthusiastic purple haired mastermind said, before hanging up.

"Bye." I replied.

"Good luck Kichi." I thought with a smile on my face before hiding the device in my hand and getting ready to go to bed, seeing as it was almost time for the nighttime announcements.

"Oh wait." I thought, freezing to stand in place.

"I have to go-" I began, before being interrupted by the noise of the doorbell outside being rung.

"Train with the idiot..." I finished, my smile turning upside down.

"Let's get going!" Was the last thing I heard before going up to the door and opening to be met with an overly optimistic astronaut looking back at me.

~End of Chapter XI~