Chapter 7 : Make her Smile !

Start from the beginning

*********

They reached there home and All the elders were eagerly awaiting for Sanjana to return. Since she is the energy bundle of the house.

As soon as they rang the bell , Lakshmi went to the door.

Lakshmi : Sanju kannu, evlavu naal achu pathu , engala lam pakka varanum nu tonnalaya ! unnaya ippudi dhan kutitu varanuma ?

Sanju remained silent and just smiled back at her Pathi.

All the elders were happy that Sanjana returned early for the wedding. All of them were questioning her excitedly especially Vishwa Thata , since they were meeting her after long she either smiled back or replied in one word . Tension was visible in the faces among the rest of the cousins.

Swati , Vijay and Viji noticed something is definitely fishy.

Viji : Seri Ellarum avala konjam vidunga , Papa inga va enkita .... before she could complete.

Sanjana ran upstairs to her room without even listening to Vijis conversation . Leaving Viji and the rest of the elders confused with her action.

Raji : Dei Sanju ku enna da achu ! Neenga edhavudhu ava kuda sanda puduchinga la vara modhu ? Paru Papa munji la oru sandoshame illa . She asked in a stern voice.

Vikram : Adhulam illa ma , Ava konjam tired ah irupa kalaila seekram kelambitom la plus ooty poitu vera vandhom la , ava travel la tired ayrupa adhan ava ippudi ponna. He said in a Convincing tone , making sure they do not get any idea about the reason behind Sanju's action.

Viji even though hearing Vikram's reason , was not satisfied since she knows her daughter very well . She felt there is some other reason that is bothering Sanjana and made a mental note to ask her later and not disturb her now.

All the tears which Sanjana was holding right from when she saw Varun started flowing down her cheeks , when she locked herself in her room. She began crying profusely thinking about the past and started becoming even more vulnerable thinking of each and every moment that happened 6 months back . After which ,she cried herself to sleep .

Meanwhile , downstairs in the hall . Swathi and Vijay were infront of the Cousins and demanding them to spit out the reason for sudden behaviour change in Sanju.

Swathi : Dei neenga matavanga ellarayum Emathalam but ennaya yum Vijay yayum ematha mudiyadhu ! Ollunga sollunga enna achu !

Vikram then explained about the happenings and The unexpected meet of Varun and Sanjana is the reason for the sudden change in her behaviour.

Swathi left out a breath and spoke

Swathi :Dei Varun en da anga vandha ! Avan vara varaikum neenga enna panninga ! Ippa ava enna mindset la irupa namalum ava la purinjukala nu dhana

Aadi :Akka Varun varuvaru nu terinju irundha nanga yen Sanju va anga kutitu povam! Adhu Madhu anni oda plan engala surprise panna . He whined.

Swathi : Seri da ippa anyways she got to know the truth , Ippa ivala eppudi samadanam pannuradhu ! I m sure she must be broken

Vijay : Pesama na oru idea sollren adhu pannalama ?

Vijay gave an idea to convince and make sure Sanju is fine , the rest of them agreed to the idea

Swathi : Amru papa , nee poi chiti ku ellam help pannu , apram ellarukum doubt vandhurum ! Nanga Sanju va pathukrom .

***********

Sanjana woke up and decided that her past should not affect her future and she made her mind to accept the reality.

Deeply engrossed in her thoughts she opened the door , where she found 5 Diary milk chocolates with the Sorry emoji stuck on them near the table adjacent to the door.