Welcome To Auradon and Wand Stealing Attempts

🔮Sophia's P.O.V🔮

We were in the limousine. Once we start moving we all notice the sweets. The boys start fighting over the colorful candy and Evie turns to Mal and says to her "You're looking a little washed out. Let me help you out" and goes to use a make-up brush on her. "Ew, stop. I'm plotting" Mal says pushing Evie's hand away from her face.

"Well, It's not very attractive" Evie says and then takes a bite of candy that looks like crystals and says to me "Soph you have to try one of these" She passes me one and I take a bite. "Wow that's amazing" I say and grab another to go. (A/N: I love rock candy)

"Oh! These! It's salty like nuts, but it's sweet like I don't know what" Carlos says after trying another type of candy. "Let me see" Jay tells him and Carlos opens his mouth showing the chewed candy. "Ew!" Jay says smacking him while we girls grimace at their behavior.

Then Evie looks towards the front of the limo and yells to us "Look!" We all look to notice that the limousine is about to drive off the broken bridge to the Isle. "It's a trap!" Carlos yells.

We all huddle up to each other screaming. After a few seconds of screaming, we realized we didn't fall and I ask "What just happened?" "It must be magic" Evie says happily. I smile at Evie then turn and stare out the window. Evie notices my solemn look out the window and says "Hey are you okay?" I look at her and say "Yeah I'm fine I'm just gonna miss..." I start and mouth the rest 'Uma, Harry, and Gil'

"Well depending on how we do or how quick or long this takes you'll see them soon" Evie says to me and I smile at her. Then Mal turns to the driver "Hey. Did this little button just open up the magic barrier?" She asks tapping the remote on the console. "No, this one opens the magic barrier" The driver says holding a button up, and then says to Mal "That one opens my garage"

Then the driver looks at us through the mirror and says "And this button..." pressing it and putting up the divider. Mal turns around and we all share a look. Mal laughs and says "Okay. Nasty. I like that guy"

We get to Auradon Prep and hear music and see posters everywhere. The car stops and the driver opens the door causing Jay and Carlos to come tumbling out fighting over a scarf. "Oh! Ah! Ow! Stop! You got everything else! Why do you want whatever this is?" Carlos yells at Jay who answers "Cause you want it!" as we girls exit the limo.

"No! Give it to me! Ow! Let go!" Carlos yells and I yell at them "Guys, guys, guys! We have an audience" while kicking their feet. Jay and Carlos freeze and smile at the crowd and Jay stands up saying "Just cleaning up" then orders Carlos "Get up" "Leave it like you found it! And by that, I mean just leave it" a woman in a bright blue outfit says and Jay and Carlos throw everything back into the limo.

Jay notices the girl in pink behind the woman in blue and walks up to her saying "Hello, foxy. The name's Jay" I laugh a little at him as she laughs awkwardly. Then the woman in blue leans in his way and interrupts by saying to Jay "Welcome to Auradon prep" Jay looks discouraged and heads back to us and she stands up straight and introduces herself "I'm fairy godmother, headmistress"

Mal's interest peaks and she asks "The fairy godmother? As in, "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo"?" "Bibbidi-bobbidi. You know it" Fairy Godmother confirms. "Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared, out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile" Mal fake praises. "Oh" FGM takes the compliment in shock. "And that sparkling wand" Mal adds again. I kick her foot and whisper to her "Not very subtle"

Mal glares at me while FGM says with a large hand gesture "That was a long time ago. And as I always say, don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future." The boy behind her and the girl Jay tried flirting with walk forward. The boy then starts "It's so good to finally meet you all. I'm Ben" "Prince Benjamin. Soon to be king" the girl interrupts him.