The Proclamation

"Once upon a time, long, long ago. Well more like 20 years ago. Belle married her Beast in front of 6,000 of their closest personal friends. Big cake. Yeah so instead of a honeymoon Beast united all the kingdoms and got himself elected King of the United States of Auradon. He rounded up all the villains and sidekicks all the really interesting people and he booted them isle of the lost with a magical barrier to keep them there. This is where I live, no magic, no wi-fi, no way out. Or so I thought...hang on, you're about to meet me and my friends. But first, this happened"

_____________________________________________

🔮Ben's P.O.V🔮

I am getting my suit tailored for my Coronation and while staring at the Isle. Then the tailor snaps me out of my trance and says "Sleeve. Head" I hear the door open and see my parents walk in.

"How is it possible that you're going to be crowned king next month? You're just a baby" Dad exclaims. "He's turning 16, dear." My mom says to Dad. "Hey, pops." I say. "16? That's far too young to be crowned king. I didn't make a good decision until I was a least 42." Dad says. Then mom reminds him "Uh, you decided to marry me at 28."

"Ah, it was either you or a teapot." He jokes which makes me laugh but then he sees the look on mom's face and adds "Kidding, I'm only kidding."

"Mom, Dad..." I start while trying to walk forwards but am stopped by the tailor. "Ah!"

"I've chosen my first official proclamation. I've decided that the children on the isle of the lost be given a chance to live here in Auradon." I say which causes my mom to drop dad's coat in shock.

"Every time I look out to the island, I feel like they've been abandoned." I continue. "The children of our sworn enemies? Living among us?" He questions angrily.

"We start out with a few at first, only the ones who need our help the most. And I've already chosen them." I finish.

"Have you?" He questions with anger evident in his voice. My mom calms him down by saying "I gave you a second chance." Then she turns to me and asks "Who are their parents?"

"Cruella De Vil...Jafar...Evil Queen...Sarah Sanderson...and Maleficent." Which makes everyone in the room other than me freak out. "Maleficent! She is the worst villain in the land!" He shouts. I try to calm him down by saying "Dad, just hear me out here!" But Adam says "I won't hear of it. They are guilty of unspeakable crimes."

"Dad, their children are innocent. Don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life? Dad?" I ask him. Dad looks at mom who nods to him to agree with me. "I suppose their children are innocent." Dad caved in.

Mom then turns it to me and says "Well, well done." Then turns to dad and asks "Shall we?" and together they leave the room. I sigh in relief and then look out onto the Isle.

A/N:

Hello readers! Welcome to the first chapter of the new I Put A Spell On You! I still can't believe that it was taken down and sadly all my work was erased so if you notice something different that's why. As always Thanks for reading! See you next chapter!!💗💗