The fight

Breanna's pov
I was walking to my next and final class of the day when 6 idiots stopped me. They have try to attack me before but I managed to get away, this time I couldn't get away." Well, well. What have we here? A treat for us." The main goon said. I looked bored and tried to leave. Two of them blocked me from all ways to leave. Then the chim rings stating that class has started I was pissed that I was late. The main one tried punching me but I caught his hand. I broke his hand and ramed him and two others into the wall. The teachers walking the halls where running to get to us. The last three tried to jump me but I kicked them where the sun don't shine. To make sure they would leave me alone I broke one's leg, another's arm, someone's foot, the other two I ramed I broke their noses. "Miss. Riddle what is your problem? You can not hurt students like that!" Yelled the head if the teachers. I looked bored and stared him down. I said with no emotion" They stopped me from going to class and tried to hit me. I am sorry for defending myself from the idiots." He was not happy with that, apparently. So I was told to follow him to the headmaster. When we got there he was not in a good mood." What did miss. Riddle do?"" She attacked 6 students." They kept talking though I wish I payed attention. Cause next thing I know my father is there." She is suspended for 6 months. 1 month for each student." The head master sums up. Dad nods a motions to follow. We floo home and sit around the fire in his office." What truly happened?" He finally said. So I told him. He nodded and I pulled out work to do." We have a meeting in a week." He said. I nod and leave with my work. I entered my office, yes I have my own, and started on homework and a gift for drava. I hardly left my office. House elves brought me food and water. I did not sleep. Only time I left was to go to the bathroom. I worked hard on it all week. Dad walked in with a frown at me. "We leave in 20 minutes. Please do clean up." Is all he says before leaving. I rush to shower and get dressed in a black dress. As I had my tail out(yes i can swap between legs and my tail) and did not want to switch back. I put her gem/clip in a box and put mine in my hair. I go to dad and we floo over. I could not see Drava. I heard growling and a girl talking. There was drava being dragged by a pug? I did not think any further and growled then lunged at the she-pug. She run and chased till dad said" I thought you wanted to suprise Drava." So I slithered over wrapped around her and fell asleep. I heard talking then gasping so I opened my eyes and show drava showing her gift. " I thought you would like matching hair pins." I say and fall back to sleep. I hear somethings and fell myself being moved, then fingers in my hair. Then a slap so I lunge only to be reseated and drava break her hand. I watch the pig and her dad leave. The cuddled drava till I fell back asleep. I was tired, bite me.

Dark lord's POV

I tell drava we will be here a while and she nods. We watched her lean into breanna and fall asleep. The two boys, theo and blaze if I'm right, shrug and go to their guardians. We just continue  the small meet till everyone leaves and we go to sleep in our right rooms. Except Breanna who would not release drava.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi, so sorry this chapter took a while and was short I forgot about it and had no motivation to do it till now!
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Peace
Love
And
Bye
My
Demons