The daughter of the Malloy's

Drava Malfoy was born on the 5th of June, she was smaller then normal. Thought she was just as energetic as a normal baby. Her father loved her just the same. Her mother on the other hand was a little skeptical to her growing up normally though she still loved her the same. They went home and rested as it was 02:00 am.

Time skip

Lucius Malfoy remembered the meeting that was set to happen in 2 hours. "Darling we need to go the meeting starts soon." Lucius says to Narcissa who was deep in thought. She looks at the clock and says " yes that is true and we have to meet up with the lord before the meeting. His daughter is suppose to be there as well." They head to the fireplace to flo over.

when they arrive ps The date is July 28th

The scene is the same as the first chapter

Lucius pov

After we hear him say this Narcissa runs to the pen and try's to grab drava. Key word try. Breanna lunges and sticks her fangs in Narcissa wrist. "Ow you brat!!! " Narcissa swipes with her other hand at Breanna's cheek. When it hits she slides and her fangs cut Narcissa wrist. The dark lord ran to Breanna and pryed her off. Drava started to cry when a drop of blood landed on her face. I stood and walked over to wipe the blood off. Breanna was still trying to attack Narcissa. Breanna saw me and went to lunge until she saw me wipe the blood then she slithered over and cuddled drava till she fell asleep. Breanna was still glaring at Narcissa. "Are you alright dear?" I ask hoping to look over what happened. "No I am not . I just got bite. Why did you not help me? " Narcissa shouts at me. Scaring the kids. Breanna hissed at her, she jumped far from the pin." I am leaving." She says and floos home. The meeting continues without her.

Time skip to end of meeting.

"Lucius do you wish to sleep here, as I do not think Breanna is going to let drava leave." Tom says tiredly. I nod trying not to yawn. Tom picked up both of them and signed me to follow. We walked into a forest decorated nursery. He place them down in the crib. And turn to me. "Let's talk in my room for a sec." We walked though a door I did not see. He sits on the bed and patted the spot next to him. As I sit he asks, "You too are not very happy together are you?"
"No she has lost her love for me." I sigh out. He look at me and said "You going to get with Severus soon." "Huh?" I am pretty sure I match a tomato. He laughed at me. I huff out the room heading to a spare room and fall asleep as soon as I touch the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading this chapter.