What happened

This is Feorge
This is Gred
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The twins ,now know as Fred and George, dragged me to a room covered in sut." Are you Drava?" Yes I am why" Bre told us to help you out." With what exactly?" Hogwarts ofcourse, did you think she would let you go to a place she has not been to?" I nod confused as a motherfucker. "I need to get back to pop, can you take me to the meeting?" They nod and lead me to the door with an extra bow that was not needed. I enter the room and stand by pop, surprized no one noticed me. He nodded my way and motioned me to sit in his chair. As I sit a man I realize is Dumbledore walks in and asks " Who is the kid, Severus?" My god daughter." Pop replied. Dumble nods and starts the meeting.

Three hours later

"Finally home" I sigh as i plop on the couch. I hear dad chuckle and say" That bad huh?" Pop nods and puts his head on dad's shoulder promptly falling asleep standing." Go change and I will let the both of you have a nap till lunch." Dad says as he levate pop to their room as I walk to mine. I change into a pair of pajamas that belonged to breanna. It fall below my knees and is a blood red lace dress. I flop on my bed and pass out.

Four hours later

Dad wakes me up and tells me it is lunch time. I rub the sleep out of my eyes and head to the dinning hall.  I grab a salad and eat. I notice dad is feeding a half a sleep pop and giggle. I finish and head to the library. I find Breanna's favorite book and start to read. I never noticed I started to doze off till I woke up the next morning to my dad asking if I was in there the whole night. I nod and head to breakfast. Pop is there and eating. I sit and start to eat. Dad said that I will be joining him at the ministry. I nod and head to change." Bring a couple books we will be there a while." He tells me before I leave the room. I get changed into a formal but comfortable shirt and a loose skirt. I head to the library with a bag and put some books in, including Bre's favorite. I head to the living room. I sit there till dad walks in and tells me to follow. We floo to the ministry and head to his office. He opens the door and I notice 10 stacks of paper and he sighs" Told you we'd be here for a while. I have to do all this paper work from when I went on leave." I giggle at him and sit on the couch there and pull at a book. As I read dad starts on his paper work, muttering cuss words and insults to whoever write the form. By lunch he finished 5 stacks." Let's go get lunch before my hand cramps in place." Dad says. I nod and notice I read 3/4's of my books. We head out to a small dinner and order some food and ask for it to go. When we get our food we head back to dad's office  to eat. After we were done I picked up the trash and though it away outside of the office so the smell did not linger. I try to reenter but the door locked. I sigh and knock till my dad opens the door. I push past him and sit back on the couch as he laughs his ass off behind the closed door. He returns to his work and return to reading. When I reach Breanna's book I start to hum the song she hums when reading. I never realized my dad was done and just watching me, till a knock on the door startled both of us. Dad collated himself and said enter. Then in walks Author Weasley with 2 stackes of paper work." I was told WE had to work on these TOGETHER." Weasly said infisizing the word that mean they have to work with each other. I pick up my books and keep Breannas out holding it close to my chest with my knees blocking his view on the book, when I caught him staring.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey my demons hope you enjoyed this chapter
Next one is author weasley and Lucius working together
Shocker
See you in the next chapter
Peace
Love
And
Bye