The book of runes

Drava's pov
I wake from my nap at home. I look at the clock in my room and it said 3:00 am. I sighed and started to unpack my books. I finish and look at bre's book. She added a journal at the end of the book to keep her notes there.  I glad she taught me ancient greek, she loved to read and take notes in it. She always song songs in greek saying it sounded better to her. I read though again and added my notes in green. We had an agreement on the way to take notes here's in crimson, mine in jade green. I read and took notes till 7AM. A house elf, dobby, told me breakfast was ready. I went and ate waiting for dad and pops. Though I just left a note saying I was in the garden 10 minutes later. I changed to a pair of shorts and a tank top. I wandered around before sitting in the crimson roses planted for bre. I stayed till dad yelled for me to come in. Something about meeting some kids I will being joining at hogwarts in a month(they are 11). I enterd to find an Italian boy, Theodore(we met during a meeting and became friends),and a pug? I look at dad and rise a brow to the guest. These are Blaze, Theo and Pansy. I nod and theo hugs me whispering" I think she is part pug." I giggle  and nod. Blase shaked my hand and nods to what theo said. Pansy says" Hi I am pansy, do you want to be friends?" She talked to fast. I look her up and down noting the far to femin attire(I dont mean it to be rude but she is wearing a high class dress, in my story she hates tomboys). I shake my head and drag blase and theo back to where I was. Theo and blase looked shocked at the roses. "I have never seen roses this color before." Blase breathes out, I giggle and quietly say" They are bre's own design and her favorite color." Blase stared at me before nodding." Well she is a genius at making plants." Theo starts asking questions to which we all answered, he then asked if bre sent more letters. I sigh and shake my head stating she had already started school and was to busy to do so. She told me in her last letter. He nods and asks about her books I read. I tell him I finished and is going over her runes book. He nods and leaves it there, so does blase. We talk till the pug comes and asks" Why are you on the ground Drava?" Using my first name. I growled at her sounding like a wolf. She grabbed me not caring and started to drag me indoors.  We did not notice bre and the lord in the room. I was still growling at her and I heard bre's as will which made me stop.  Pansy kept going till told to stop by her dad. She does still holding on to me the boys rush in not caring. Bre still growls at her with out warning Breanna pounced at Pansy. She lets me go and runs. Breanna follows trying to bite her. I full on laugh at the show and sit by dad. The lord rubs his eyes and says" I thought you wanted to suprise Drava." Bre stoped slithered over to me and wrapped around me getting comfortable before falling asleep." Has she slept at all?" I ask worry clear in my voice. The lord shakes his head "She was busy finishing school work and a gift for you." After he said that he handed me a small box. As I open it I gasped at the gem. It was an emerald color with crimson shines made of soul magic. I pull it out for all to see and it turns in to a hair pin for me to wear.  Pansy glares at the pin. I feel bre move and she pins my hair like hers. I notice a crimson gem withe emerald shines." I thought you would like matching hair pins." She fell back asleep after that. I giggle and move her head to my lap and run my fingers though her hair as she sleeps. We stay though the meeting and pansy approached me at the end and asked why I was with bre. I did not answer and focused on keeping bre asleep. She then smakes me for not answering.  Everyone is focused on us and bre is awake and hissing. She lunges for Pansy but I grab her and sit her back down. I grab pansy and break her hand and sit back down. Her and her dad leave. Bre grabbed me and snuggled to my neck to go back to sleep. The lord said she got suspended for hurting 6 kids so they were staying till we leave.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for waiting  for the chapter
Next
One
Is
A
Few
Bits
Away
Bye
My
Demons