Teamwork of enemies

Author's pov
I see the young malfoy with a book I have never seen before. I try to read the cover when her knees block my view. I sneer and turn to the older ferret. He sighs out" Which do we start with?" I point to the top one. We start working when we hear humming. We turn to the young ferret and find her with headphones in and reading a potions book while taking notes. I stare a little longer trying to find the mystery book but can't see it. We finished the first stack and took a break to rest our hands. The old ferret looked over to the young one to find her asleep.

Lucius's pov

I see drava asleep and transfigured a blanket and draped it over her to keep her warm. I pick up her books and notice breanna's is already in the bag out of the weasel's view. I sit back down and we start again, only talking when we had to. He picks up the completed work and leaves. I sigh and look at the clock to find it is 9PM and we should be home now. I pick drava  and her book bag up and floo home after clocking out. Sev sees is and takes the book bag and her to her room. I sit on the couch and ponder how stupid weasley really is. Sev comes back down and asked" Anything interesting happen?"" Other then drava being locked out for a bit and the oldest weasly and I having to work together. No." I replied tired and bored. Sev nods and seems to have an idea." What are you thinking love?" I ask at the look on his face. He says nothing except follow me. As I follow I notice he has a pep in his step to reach the place. Which is our room? He tells me to wait till he calls me in. So I do, what i want to know what he has planned. He calls me in. I enter to see him on the bed in nothing at all. I realize what he wants to do so I lock the door and put strong silencing charms up. We fucked till morning. Yeah we did not go to work.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sorry it is short and no smut but I do not want to write it so early on. Thought hope you enjoyed this chapter next one will be out when it can be.
Peace
Love
And
Joy
Bye my demons