My Samurai Dream Chapter 18

Author's Note: Dedicated to Joel aka Emi_568 and my best friends FanfictionRanger, TracyBurlew, serenamalfoy, serenacullen_black,Webslinger674, OneDirectionfan56, and Arnayjah123.

After Coach Kasey and I talk, I go back to skating and when I finish I see Joel walk in. I smile at him and I start practicing my new routine. When I finish my routine, I skate up to the wall, where Joel asks, "Was that a new routine?"
I just nod and I go back to skating. The next thing you know, our Samuraizer's go off. I get off of the ice and I put my shoes back on. I answer my Samuraizer as I walk up to Joel.
"Bre and Joel here," I say.
"Guys there's a Nylock attack downtown," says Kevin.
"We're on our way," says Joel.
"Bre stay at your current location. Trust me," says Kevin.
"I will Kev," I say sadly.
"Bre I'll come back I promise," says Joel.
I go back over to the bleachers and I put my ice skates back on and I get back onto the ice. After I skate for two more hours, I'm getting worried about Joel. Then my Samuraizer goes off. I answer it to hear Kevin's voice.
"Yes Kev," I say.
"Bre, something happened to Joel," says Kevin.
"I'm on my way," I say in a worried tone.
"Bre, Joel's in pretty bad shape, so I suggest you stay at the rink," says Kevin.
"Fine, but don't count me in for dinner," I say as I hang up.
I decide to follow Kevin's instructions. I put my Samuraizer back in my bag and as I get back onto the ice, I see Coach Kasey walk up to the wall.
I skate over to her and she asks, "Are you okay Bre?"
"No, something happened to Joel and the others told or could say they ordered me to stay here," I say.
"Well come on, let's get you some food," says Coach Kasey.
I nod and I take my skates off. I head to the back, where I have Teddy sharpen them.
"Hey you okay Bre," asks Teddy as he finishes sharpening my skates.
I just shake my head no and I join Coach Kasey, who has her car keys in hand. I have my duffle bag on me as well as my Samuraizer.
"Where are we going Coach," I ask.
"Well I was hoping to take you out for dinner tonight to Applebee's," says Coach Kasey.
"I better ask my teammates, just in case they come looking for me and Teddy can come too," I say.
Coach Kasey nods and I call Kevin, who answers in 3 rings.
"Hey Kev, Coach Kasey's taking me out for dinner tonight to Applebee's. How's Joel doing?" I exclaim.
"Well Bre, Joel's asking for you. If Coach Kasey's taking you out for dinner, then we'll be there as well," says Kevin.
"Fine. I'll see you guys at Applebee's," I say as I hang up.
"Coach, they're meeting us for dinner. I don't like how Kevin sounded though," I say.
Coach Kasey nods and we head to Applebee's, where we see Joel, Kevin, Mia, Mike, Emily, Rikki, Cleo, and Bella getting out of two separate vehicles. As Coach Kasey and Teddy get out of her car. When I get out of my car, I put my hat and sunglasses on, so the rangers as well as Rikki, Cleo, and Bella won't recognize me. As we walk past, I pull out my iPhone and I send Kevin a text message.
"Hey Kev. Don't look now, or you won't see me again. A true Samurai does what is right, you broke that rule today. Don't do it again. Rangers Together Samurai Forever - B"
As Kevin gets my message, Coach Kasey, Teddy, and I are sitting at a 12 person table. I remove my hat and sunglasses and that's when I see Joel, Emily, Mike, Mia, Kevin, Rikki, Cleo, and Bella walk up. I smile as I see Joel. I stand up and he kisses me on the lips. I hug him and he sits next to me. I feel his hand intertwine with mine and that's when a friend of Joel and I walks up. We stand up and smile at our friend.
"Jess? Is that you," asks Joel.
"Yes it is Joel. Hello Bre. I've missed you two like crazy," says Jess.
"Same here Jess. Please join us for dinner," I exclaim.
"I'd love to. We have to talk as well," says Jess.
I nod and Jess sits next to me. With Joel on my right and Jess on my left, we all look at our menus' and that's when a waitress walks up. We order our drinks and food. When I say what I want, everyone, except for Coach Kasey, Teddy, Joel, and Emily, look at me in shock.
"What, I'm going healthier and better, now that I'm a competitive skater," I say.
"I'm shocked. But that's understandable Bre," says Kevin.
"I guess I'm going healthier than you Mr. Samurai Code," I whisper.
The others almost laugh, but they hold it back. Joel and I share a look and that's when our waters' arrive. I take a sip of my water and that's when my phone goes off. I answer it and I hear Jayden's voice.
"Hey Bre," says Jayden.
"Hi Jayden. What can I help you with?" I ask.
Everybody looks at me and Jayden says, "I wanted to check up on you. I miss you Bre."
"I miss you too Jayden. Where are you at the moment?" I ask.
"Turn around," says Jayden.
I turn around to see Jayden standing right behind me. I hang my phone up and I give Jayden a huge hug.
"You have no idea how much I've missed you," I say as I wipe a tear away.
Joel stands up as well as Jess. "Bro, she's with me. You left her behind," says Joel.
"Which I regret doing," says Jayden.
Joel and I share a look and Joel says, "She's all yours then."
"Joel, really? Don't ever come to the rink ever again. I'm warning you now," I say. 
"I'm sorry Bre. Jess, you and Breanna take care of each other," says Joel as he leaves. 
"Will you join us for dinner Jayden?" I ask. 
"I'd love to Bre," says Jayden. 
I smile and Jayden and I sit down.  Dinner arrives and Jayden sees what Joel ordered, so he has a taste of it. 
"What do you think Jay?" I ask. 
"It's amazing. So how were things while I was away?" asks Jayden. 
"Well not much, well besides Kevin ordering me to stay at the rink, while he and the other's were in the city doing their jobs," I say. 
"Really Kevin? That was not your call to make," says Jayden. 
"I'm sorry Bre," says Kevin. 
"It's okay Kevin. Why don't you guys come down to the rink tomorrow to see me skate," I exclaim. 
"We'll all be there," says Kevin. 
I smile and I finish eating ten minutes later.  I  smile at Jayden, who finishes eating. 
"Hey Coach, what time should I be at the rink tomorrow?" I ask.  
"Early tomorrow morning. Five-thirty a.m." says Coach Kasey. 
"I'll be there too," says Teddy. 
"I'll need to get a good night's rest then tonight," I say. 
Everyone finishes eating and Coach Kasey pays for everything. Coach Kasey and Teddy leave and Cleo, Rikki, Bella, Kevin, Emily, Mike, Mia, and Jayden,  leave in the two vehicles and I drive my car home , after I get my stuff out of Coach Kasey's car. As we arrive at the Sheba House, we see Ji out front. We all get out and Jayden helps me carry my stuff inside, while everyone distracts Ji.  Once Jayden has helped me put my stuff into my room, he puts his stuff in his room. I see the clock, which says 6 PM, so I grab some fresh clothes and I go take a shower. After I wash my hair and body, I do it again and when I finish I get out and I dry off. When I look at my hair, I use my blow drier and it takes fifteen minutes to do. I then change and head to bed.