My Samurai Dream Chapter 11.

When Emily, Mia, Mike, and Kevin walk into the dojo in regular clothes, I ask,"So where'd you guys go?"

"The amusement park. You two should join us sometime", says Mike.

"Maybe, but I'm fine as long as I'm with Jayden", I say.

"No way, you like him", blurts out Mike.

"Mike really", I whine.

"Sorry Bre, but you know it's true", says Mike.

"If you'll excuse me", I say as I run out of the room.

I run to my room, where I find a package from my friend Alexandra. When I open it I see a pair of ice skates.

"Thank you Alex", I think. I put my ice skates in my small white and silver duffle bag. I put a pair of tennis shoes and a backup outfit (silver sweat pants, a white long sleeved shirt, a pair of thin gloves, and a light sweater. I then run outside, where I take the SUV to the local ice skating rink.

Back at the Sheba House Mia says, "Mike what were you thinking? You're the only one who can hurt her feelings, nobody else can do anything to hurt her".

"Oh man", says Mike in a guilty tone.

Jayden and the others start looking around for me. While they're looking around for me, I'm arriving at the public ice skating rink.

"She's not here. Where did she go", asks Jayden.

"Guys there's a package here on her bed", says Mia.

Jayden runs into my room, where he finds the box and a letter.

"What does it say Jayden", asks Emily.

"She's at the local ice skating rink", says Jayden.

"How can you tell", asks Mia.

"This letter is in Breanna's handwriting", says Jayden.

Back at the Ice Skating Rink I'm just beginning to skate, but I notice that I'm a natural. As I'm skating I'm spotted by an ice skating coach.

"What's your name", asks the coach.

"Breanna Charbonnet. I'm a first timer at ice skating", I say.

"I'm Coach Kasey Carlisle", says Kasey.

"It's nice to meet you. I've heard your name before, I just can't remember from where", I say.

"I won a silver medal at state", says Kasey."

"I have a question for you. Do you still teach figure skating", I ask.

"Yes, I've seen you around town before. You look really familiar to me", says Kasey.

"If I told you, my boyfriend would kill me, but here's a hint. Samurai Ranger", I say.

"You're the white ranger", says Kasey.

"Shhh, Jayden would kill me if anybody found out", I say.

"I'll teach you to figure skate at no charge if you can practice every other day on Tuesday's, Thursday's, Saturday's, and Sunday's", says Kasey.

"You've got a deal. So when can we start", I ask.

"As soon as you're ready to", says Kasey.

"Can we start today", I ask.

"Yeah, come on", says Kasey.

Kasey signs me up for an intermediate level. When I get back onto the ice, Kasey shows me how to start off easy and as I'm practicing I see Jayden and the others arrive.

"Who are they", asks Kasey.

"Well Coach Kasey, that's Jayden, Emily, Mia, Mike, and Kevin. They're like me. I need to keep practicing though", I say.

"Lets keep practicing", says Kasey.

As I do a triple toe loop, I land it perfectly. When I skate to the wall that surrounds the ice rink, Jayden hands me a bottle of water.

"Thanks Jayden. Let me guess you found my letter", I say.

"Yeah, but I'm glad to see you ice skating. You're amazing", says Jayden.

"Thanks Jayden. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to practice", I say as I skate away from the wall.

Jayden and the others sit down in a bleachers area as I'm practicing.

When I finish an hour later I tell Kasey,"I'll be back tomorrow and for the rest of the week".

"Okay, I'll get you a schedule for when we're opened and closed", says Kasey.

"Thanks Coach", I say.

I change into my tennis shoes and Kasey comes back with a schedule, information books, a nutrition list, and an order form.

"What's the order form for", I ask.

"It's for ordering anything you need", says Kasey.

"Thank you Coach Kasey", I say.

"You're welcome. I'll be here early for the beginning classes at six a.m.", says Kasey.

"Okay, well I better get going", I say.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow", says Kasey.

"See ya tomorrow Coach. What time should I be here for", I ask.

"Between five and seven a.m.", says Kasey.

"I'll be here", I say.

I walk up to my friends and I walk out hand in hand with Jayden. We arrive back at the Sheba House and I head to my room, where I take a nap. When I fall asleep, I dream about myself ice skating in a silver and white ice skating dress. Four hours later, I'm being woken up by Jayden.

"Yes Jayden", I groan.

"It's six o'clock Bre. It's time for dinner", says Jayden.

"What's for dinner", I ask.

"Salad with grilled shrimp and cranberries", says Jayden.

"Okay", I say.

Jayden helps me up and we head to the kitchen where I grab my salad, napkin, and fork and I then head back to my room. I slowly eat my salad and when I finish, I set my alarm for 4:30 A.M. and I change into my pajamas. I fall asleep a few seconds later.

Back in the kitchen, Jayden, Emily, Mike, Mia, and Kevin are finishing their salads when Jayden goes to check up on me. When Jayden sees me sleeping, he smiles.