My Samurai Dream Chapter 22

Dedicated to my Best Friend for Life and Sister FanfictionRanger You mean the world to me sis. I love you. Also dedicated to the Wattpaders in Houston, Puerto Rico, Florida, and Hawaii who have been affected by Hurricane Harvey, Hurricane Irma, and Hurricane Lane. I am sorry if I haven't updated this in a while. The last time I did was July 11th, 2017 4:36 AM. My Great Aunt passed, per time of death, 11:29 PM on July 12th, 2017. It's been rough. I am still trying to get over her death, but I never will.

(Breanna's Point of View.)
As soon as I hear that the Winter Olympic Qualifying Tournament was coming up, I was beyond excited. And if I made it, that would mean that Jayden and I wouldn't be seeing each other for a while. But we would still be together as one. I smile and I decide to call Jayden to tell him the good news. He says, "Go for it Bre. You've earned this incredible honor."
"Thanks Jay. I gotta go. I need to practice," I say.
"You're welcome. Have fun and I'll see you when you get home. We're doing barbecue tonight here at the house," says Jay.
"I sure will. Bye Jay," I say.
"Bye Bre," says Jay.
I hang up and I put my phone on vibrate. I put my skates on and I get onto the ice. Coach Casey and Teddy watch as I start skating and when they see me land a triple loop, their jaws drop. I finish five minutes later and I see Coach Casey and Teddy's faces.
"That was amazing Bre. Winter Olympics here you come," says Coach Casey.
"Thanks Coach. Where are they being held at?" I ask.
"Tryouts start here and then in Colorado," says Coach Casey.
"Wow. Well I need to head home. I'll be here tomorrow for practice," I say.
"Bright and early five-thirty a.m." says Coach Kasey.
"I'll be here," I say.
I put the blade covers onto my ice skates and I put everything into my bag. When I get into my car, my phone goes off.
"Hello Breanna speaking," I say.
"Bre it's Cleo. We've got a problem," says Cleo.
"Cleo what's going on?" I ask.
"Rikki and her powers got a little out of hand in your room," says Cleo.
"I'm on my way. How bad is it?" I ask.
"You need to see for yourself," says Cleo.
I hang up and I turn the engine on. I drive all the way back to the Shiba House, where I see Rikki, Bella, and Cleo outside. I turn the engine off and I follow them inside. As I see my room, my jaw drops.
"How?" I ask.
"There's a Full Moon tomorrow night," says Cleo.
I pull my Samuraizer out and I draw out a Restore Symbol and it immediately works.
"I really am sorry," says Rikki.
"It's not your fault Rikki. We can't stay here tomorrow night. It'll be too dangerous," I say.
"Agreed," says Cleo, Bella, and Rikki in unison.

A day later, we meet up, after practice.
I start thinking of places we could be, but I come up with nothing. Bella then suggests, "How about the rink?"
"No way! The only safe places would be Mako or the surrounding woods," I say.
"We can do it," says Cleo.
Rikki rolls her eyes and we pack an overnight bag, with a tent and sleeping bags. I shuffle Cleo, Rikki, and Bella out the back and we hike through the woods.  When we find a safe place to stop for the night.
"This is one of the most beautiful peaks here. I used to sneak out just to see the stars," I say.
"How was it?" asks Bella.
"I could barely see them due to the city lights," I say.

Bella, Cleo, and Rikki smile at me and we set the tent up. I smile and we see the moon rising. We quickly get inside and my phone goes off. I see it's Jayden trying to call me.
"Bre? Where are you?" asks Jayden.
"With Cleo, Bella, and Rikki. They needed to talk to me, in private, about some issues they had back home. I'll be home tomorrow. I promise," I say.
"Be safe. I love you," says Jayden.
"I love you too. Goodnight," I say.
I hang up and we hear the wind pick up.
"This is what happened at Mako the last time we camped there," says Cleo.
"It's the four of us. We can do this. Just believe in yourselves," I say.
We all begin to meditate and four hours later, we hear the wind stop.
"Is it over?" asks Rikki.
I carefully undo the zipper and I look up.
"It's over. The moon is below the tree line," I say. 

We all breathe a sigh of relief and we pack everything up. I carry everything back home and I check my phone.
"Oh I am in so much trouble," I whisper.
"Why?" asks Bella.
"There was a battle at the Lakefront and I wasn't there when they needed me. But according to Jayden, another ranger showed up," I say.
"We better get back there," says Bella.
I nod and Cleo, Bella, Rikki, and I run like the wind in order to get back home. As we walk through the gates, I hear an argument inside. I walk inside and I ask, "What is going on here?"
"This newbie got in the way," says Mike.
I walk up the morphed ranger and I ask, "Who are you?"
"Mystic Force red," says the ranger.
"Rootcore? Oh geez," I say.
"How do you know about that?" asks the Red Ranger.
"Demorph Nick. NOW!" I exclaim.
The ranger demorphs and I punch him in the face.
"Your battle has washed up on our shore. Go back home," I say.
"I'm under orders from Udonna," says Nick.
"Well your not welcomed here Nick. You can tell Udonna I said so. Now I need to shower, clean up, and head to bed. I have a five-thirty a.m. practice tomorrow. If you'll excuse me," I say as I walk past everybody.
I walk to my room and I grab some clean clothes. I shower and my tail appears. I groan and I scrub myself clean. Once I finish, I dry off and climb in bed. Rikki, Cleo, and Bella go shower and I fall asleep.

Author's Note: Sorry for taking over a year to get this done. I've family issues and problems to deal with. I'll update the next chapter soon.