He was nothing like her husband. How can these two be brothers? She always wondered.

The whole day, she continued playing with Aarush as the other didn't bother her wanting her to get some rest. It was already 5 when there was a knock on her door. Aarush was having his afternoon nap at this point.

Kimaya frowned not knowing who could be here at this point. She picked up her dupatta walking to the door only to find Shrishti and Reema outside with bright smiles.

"Bhabhi send us here to give you your outfit for today", Reema said showing her a bag, she was carrying in her right hand.

"It was not needed, Chachi", Kimaya said as they entered inside.

"It's been years since I came here", Shrishti said making Kimaya frown.

"Why would you say that?", Kimaya asked her which made both the ladies look at her.

"Actually Bhai doesn't like anybody to enter his room", Shrishti said which was quite weird for Kimaya. He didn't like company much.

"Acha Bhabhi, we would get you ready today", Shrishti said giving her outfit in her hands before slightly pushing her in the bathroom. Kimaya sighed when the door was closed behind her.

She shook her head before taking a shower. She came in front of the mirror in the bathroom to stare at herself. She looked lifeless without him and as much as she felt pathetic for feeling like that but still this was the truth. She couldn't lie to herself.

She got changed in the heavy pastel pink colored lehenga and came outside to find Reema Chachi handling Aarush who was still sleepy and irritated at the same time.

She sat in front of the vanity in the closet as Shrishti started doing her makeup. She felt so weird. Her sister-in-law was about 19 and still, she was so good at makeup, and here she knew nothing about it.

After sometimes Reema entered inside and made her wear the heavy diamond necklace. Kimaya felt like a doll at this moment who had no right to deny. It felt difficult for her to even breathe in the heavy jewelry as they made her wear the heavy earrings. With the heavy pearl maang tikka and the diamond rings in her fingers along with the glass bangles, she felt like she was being the bride again.

What was the need of getting this much ready her husband was not going to be there to appreciate her beauty? She cursed herself for thinking like that when Shrishti made her wear the small bindi between her eyebrows.

The previous day only her mother-in-law asked some beauticians to be at the mansion who did her eyebrows and wax which was again a torture task. 

She finally took a deep breath as they got done with her after making her wear the pearl waist chain going well with the heavy lehenga. 

"Oh god, it's already 7. I need to get ready as well. Kimaya comes downstairs after an hour and doesn't forget to cover your face with the veil",  Reema said walking outside taking Aarush with her. 

Kimaya wanted to shout right now. What was the need of getting ready this much if she was to cover her face? She wondered as Shrishti left the room as well. 

She turned to the mirror staring at herself before removing the big nose ring. It was damn heavy and uncomfortable.

 It was damn heavy and uncomfortable