30

Be careful who you choose in your life.

The devil was once an angel

--------------------

She sighed as she lay her head in her mother's lap. Her mother was watching some serial while she was enjoying her warmth.

"How is Randhir Ji?", her mother asked making her look at her mother.

"What do you mean?", Kimaya asked.

"I mean his nature", her mother spoke looking at her tenderly.

"He is intense", Kimaya spoke after a long pause before continuing.

"But he is caring", she said looking at her mother.

"He doesn't hurt you right?", Her mother asked which made her close her eyes. She sat back holding her mother's hands. The time when he tried to force himself came in front of her eyes.

But then the time he cared for her covering her with the blankets at night. Those soft kisses on her forehead before he sleeps everything came in front of her eyes and she realized that he was changing. Changing for her and she couldn't ignore 

She shook her head slowly.

"He cares a lot", she spoke hugging her mother lost in her thoughts.

--------------------

"It's been four days since Bhabhi left. When is she coming back?", Shrishti asked sitting on the dining table looking at her Rajshri, her Badi Ma.

"She left after a month of her marriage. She is having the right to stay with her parents for some time", Adhiraaj spoke as Randhir kept eating his food silently.

"You have a meeting in Delhi after two days?", Adhiraaj asked Randhir who just nodded.

"When will Bhabhi come?", Aarush asked his mother who asked him to shut up.

"Mumma if she is not coming soon then send me to her parent's place. I am missing her. She teaches me so lovingly", Aarush said stubbornly.

"Aarush", Randhir called him sternly making the little boy quiet.

"If Bhabhi would have been here Bhai would've never scolded me like this", he whispered in her mother's ears who asked him to shut up again. 

Randhir wiped his lips with the napkin before standing up from his place taking his leave for his office.

He got in the back seat of the car as the chauffeur started the car. He stared outside. 

However, he try to ignore the fact, he was feeling off. The moment she left, it felt like a part of him left with her and he was truly missing her. 

She got so much busy with her family that she didn't find it important to even call him once. Truth to be said, she nearly forgot she was married after going back. She felt like she was her old self laughing, smiling, irritating everybody with her antics.

This ignorance of her was getting troublesome for him as he stared at his phone. He breathed deeply as he got down the car walking inside his office building ignoring every single person bowing looking at him. He got inside the elevator as his PA told him about his schedule for the day which was perfectly ignored by him.