Chapter-4

Somewhere  near the lake

There was a group of four people which consist a young couple and an old couple. It seems like they were travelling from many days and were here for sone rest and water. As the young girl moved towards the lake she was surprised to see a young girl probably of around her age laying there in weird clothes. As the kind hearted one she immediately informed the old woman and the duo easily helped the girl inside the tent that they have set to stay for a while.

After some time it seems like that the stranger was gaining consciousness. They surround her. After opening her eyes the girl seems to be in confusionn so they explained her everything. And it looks like the stranger was having a conversation with her own self so they both thought to leave her alone for some time after informing her to call them if they are needed. After giving her a lehenga they both take her leave.

Anushka's POV

Now I am officially doommed. And it slooks like I have seriously time travelled. If have have travelled back in time than I am sure Yash and Ayesha also must be here. So firstly I have to find both of them and then we can find a way out of here. And for that time I have to stay here like these people. After a little talk with herself she walked out and tell the group some false story of her being from outside of this country and being a traveller etc. They have agreed to let her stay as much time as she want. She thanked everygod that she know after finding her phone with her. She get to know that the group was of sone singers who perform in Royal courts. And now they were justing returning from one. And they were together from a long time the old woman was pallavi. The old man was mohanlal. And the young couple was prakarti and shivam respectively.

After settling down she got to know a lot of new things from them about the  kingdoms the kings culture etc. And her attention was caught by one name jallaludin mahommad akbar. Now that she thinks about it she and her friends never really paid any attention towards history so she doesn't know much about him other than the fact that he is one of the greatest king  India has ever had. She got to know that now the group was nnot having any work for a whole so they were planning for a small vacation in which she also tag along.

Madras kingdom

The king was walking impatiently towards the guest chamber where his supposed to be son was laying. He would be laying if he said that he was not waiting till now for his son to be back. His son was a mere teenager when he was lost from that time till now he was waiting for his son to come back and take the responsibility of the kingdom on his shoulders. Many people say that he was dead that he was not returning. But somewhere inside his heart he have always known that his son was going to come back for his family.

After reaching the chamber as expected there lays his son having the same expressions which he used to have in his childhood while sleeping. Every single thing was same same face etc but only his clothes were very different that were never really seen in his kingdom. But then it can also be that his son have travelled to some other kingdom while he was away. But the king was now finally satisfied now his family was completed. And as expected there comes the queen with tears in her eyes. She saw her son lovingly and burst out crying. It was after so many years that she was seeing him. He has become a young man and she being the mother also was not able to see her child's childhood. But now that he was finally here she was not letting him go anywhere. After so many years the yuvraj of the kingdom have returned yuvraj rajveer. After making n announcement in the whole kingdom they all were finnaly waiting for the young man to open his eyes and to tlk to them. But it seems like fate have have other plans. After opning his eyes man looks around confusingly as seeing such a thing for the first time. And it surprised the couple as their son was not recognising them as if they were some strangers. But they have talked about it and had convince him that they were his real parents. But the problem was that he was not believing anyone. So they took him to his childhood chamber in which his portraits of childhood were. And to say that yash was shocked was an understatement. He was terrified how was it possible the boy in portrait look same as he was in his teenage . So he make a mental note to behave like he have forgotten everything and was now unaware of the people addressing themselves as his parents. He was worried about the love of his life and his best friend. How both of them must be. So he decide to stay here and behave like their child and also search for his friends then find a way back home. After everything decided he take a tour of the palace and it was literally like made of perfection. Now as he was dress in traditional he was slightly uncomfortable . But then he thought about his other two campanipns both of them must be hating everything they both don't like to wear heavy clothes jewelries. He prayes God to keep them safe until he found them.

Ayesha's POV

1 month have passed smoothly but i am not able to get used to it. People here seriously treat me like I am fragile doll and these stupid lehengas and jewelries. I just hope to get the tailor here and have to say him to make me some more comfortable clothes not these heavy ones in which I cant even walk properly. After being bored to death in this palace. I decided to go out but we'll I am not allowed to go out without guards because my lovely new parents think that I would get kidnapped again. So I do sneak out without telling anyone and look around . The people here look quite peaceful they say that their king is the man they worship. He try his best to avoid wars so that not much blood is flowed and people do have their families completed. And this thought of his have increased my respect for him. People here have not even see me but they say that their princess would be like a fairy so sweet and innocent but here they are wrong I ma not some innocent princess. I am the rebel one. So today I am going to go to look around the market. But it felt like my heart have some other plans wht the hell is it beating as if we are going to get killed.

While walking I heard some one shouting in pain. And then there was a huge circle formed. It seems like here also people bully each other. And I hate these kind of things. After watching the scene in front of me it made me want to beat the person who have given such orders. Their an old man was being beaten by the soldiers by whip. As if he was an animal and people here were standing if they were just for a show. After coming out of shock. I stop the whip by my hand when it was going to connect the old man's body. And looks like everyonw here is shocked. Well good now they are looking as if I am an alien. The soldier were trying to catch me but when they tried to pucnh me I have to use my matial training at which I am an expert . After a good twenty minutes of beating these shits and also giving them the amount of gold for which they were beating the old man I was about to turn and head back to palace. But looks like the main bully have to bless us with his presence. Well I can say that the bully seems to be someone upper class by seeing his dressing sense and also he his quite handsome but than again a bully is a bully handsome or not I already hate him. As I was going to go he held my arm making me halt in mt steps.

Bully -  So you are the one who have beaten the soldiers. Do you even know whose soldiers they are.

( as if I cared about him whose soldiers these are).

Ayesha- No . And if you have any problem just say it I am not the one to entertain you.

Bully - you should surely know that mahomad akbar they are his soldiers and if he gets to know what you have done than surely you will be punished. So tell me who helped you in beating them as you surly must not be able to do it yourself. And I shall forgive u.

Ayesha - well sorry to disappoint you but it is all done by me and no I do t no anyone akbar or whatever and surely I am not interested in knowing you ,your  akbar and your punishment. And about the amount I have already given to your soldiers give it to your king and say him to come to me if he needs some more money but not be a cowerd and punish some poor people.

And than and there destiny was changed and fate was sealed akbar was now going to be hell bent on making this wild cats life hell. He want to see her broken just like his new wife. And it looks like that both the women are also hell bent on insult him. But this little girl doesn't even know that what was now on her plate. That she has just spoken rudely about the king to the king himself.

********
Hola
Are you also excited like me for next parts.
Do give me some suggestions if you wanna see them argue .
So for now adios.