Chapter 3

16 century 

Third person POV 

The court session was going on when out of nowhere fast winds start like they were signalling the audience that something unusal was going to happen soon. The future teller who was fortunately there at that time tell the king and everyone present there that someone was going to come that has a big purpose in to complete. The person has some deep relation with the kingdom and was going to help us in making our kingdom more prosper. The king immediately want that special someone to be his only daughter and only princess of the kingdom who had been kidnapped only after the day of her birth.

Suddenly there was a thud sound and everyone literally saw with their own eyes that a person have been dropped from sky just like some ball. They instantly got to know that it was a girl but what type of weird clothes was she wearing. No one have seen such clothes in their whole life. The girl seems to be unconscious so they called the rajyaved  to treat her wounds. After carrying her to guest room they all were impatiently waiting outside for the news of her well being. Specially the Royal family they were hoping that she was the missing piece of their small family to be perfect. Yuvraj Ayushman was praying to God that the girl plz be his twin with whom he can share everything like he had seen his friends pulling pranks, joking, playing with their siblings in his childhood.

After half an hour rajyaved came out of the room and assured everyone that everything was fine just some scratches and all which will be healed in sone days. And that the girl will regain her conscious in few hours. After everyone's departure the eager waiting royals barge into the guest chambers to see that their hopes were indeed true there was the princess sleeping peacefully on the Royal bed. Her face was exactly like the Queen . And exactly same colured hair as the king and yuvraj. After seeing her they immediately recognise her of course how can a family member be forgotten by the one who have waited every moment of their life to see the former once again.

The queen have ordered the servents to clean their princess's room and the announcement was heard by whole the kingdom that their was a feast on the return of their princess. The people were very excited to meet their princess. They were happy for their Royal family . As soon as ayesha regained conscious she was utterly confused for being surrounded by some people who were wearing weird clothes .

Ayesha's POV

After oping my eyes I was greeted by three figures staring at me with happiness shining on their faces as if they have found their most valuable treasure. I was confused by seeing their clothes. My god they have wore insane amount of jewelry as if they were some king or queen. Abd specially the lady she was like full jewelry shop if this is real gold then God just save them from the thieves that would be after it .But how come I am here and where are anushka and yash. And we were in museum how have I come here. After realising that they are saying something to me I came out of my thoughts.

Lady - putri abb kaisa mehsoos ho rha hai tumhe.

                 (Well now why are they even speaking in urdu can't they simply ask me in English )

Ayesha - Hi. Myself ayesha and who are you? And well I am fine thanks for asking.

Old man -  beti yeh konsi bhasa mein batt kr rhi ho.

( ok now they are talking like they don't understand me as if who in our country don't know english guys)

Ayesha- namaste kaka. Main ayesha. App kon hai aur main kha pr honn.

Old man- putri tum mysore rajya mein ho aur humm hain appke pitashri iss rajya k raja Ranvijay. J tumhari mata iss rajya ki rani Chittranga. Aur j hai tumhara bhai  yuvraj Ayushman.

( now come on they gotta kidding me king queen but are they talking about and my parents I am an orphan guys come on I have seen death of my parents)

Ayesha- dekhiye mahodeya mere sath mjak mtt kijiye mujhe kya se jana hai mere dost mera intezarr kr rhe honge. App mujhe bta de k main abb kha pr honn.

She said while checking her phone she thank god that her phone was with her . After seeing her take out a small box from her weird dress they all were confusingly looking at her. 

Ayesha- App log mujhe ese kya dekh rhe hai jaise kbhi phone hi na dekha ho. Aur itne gehne kyu pehn rkhe hai app sabb ne. Yrra bch kr rhie ga chorr luteere bhut hain bhr.

Ayushman- yeh ky dibba hai?

Ayesha- konse isvi main g rhe hain app apko mobile ka nhi pta? 21 isvi main tu sbb jnante hai aur ise pryog v krte hai. Accha abhi bhut ho geya abbhi hmme janne do bhut mjak hoya aur jldi anushka aur yash ko v boldu bhr aa jaye.

Ayishman- j 16 isvi hai . Aur tum kya sch main bhavishya se aayi ho kya?

( ok now this is confusing why are they all like that. And how can i travel in 16 century. O my god that clock literally have send to an different era. And what about my friends. My old life. I have to find a way to go back)

Ayesha- kya app mujhe sbb btaye ge k main yha kaise aayi.

( and after listening to them I am conformed that I have time travelled and that too I don't know where. And they are thinking I am their princess. O my god but a disasterous life I have. For now I have to live here only god .)

Ayesha- j yuvraj hum 21 isvi se jha aaye hai aur hum jld hi vapis janne ka trika v dhoond lenge hmari shayta k liye dhanyabad abb app lokk ja skte hain hmm thik hai hume akele ko thoda vkt chahiye.

After giving me a simple dress the queen also went away I changed into it as my clothes are a bit dirty and started to think about my plan on returing back. In no time i doze off.
____________________________________

Hope u enjoyed the chapter.
Sorry for the mistakes.
Next chapters are going to be interesting so stay tuned.

*******