five

rose
TUBBO DONT KILL ME IM LATE IM SORRY

tubbO
I'd never kill you rose! I'm going to start my stream, just join whenever!!
And try not to stress, everyone loves you!

Rose took a deep breath, her mouse over the vc she was supposed to join. She could see Tubbo was muted while the rest weren't. She waited for Tubbo to unmute before she joined.

"We're just waiting a bit on- wait was that Rose?"

"Hi." She squeaked out. She mentally slapped herself for such a bad first impression. A chorus of hellos and introductions greeted her, making her smile. "Sorry I'm late, my brother knocked over a vase. There was glass everywhere."

"We're just glad you're here Rose." Tubbo told her, making her relax a bit. "Tommy's starting his stream she should-"

"HELLO BOYS." Rose quickly went to turn his volume down as the lobby greeted him. "Let's play yeah?"

"Rose this is Tommy."

"ROSE? ARE YOU THE CLINGY BITCH WHO'S TAKEN TUBBO."

"No, Tubbo's just my friend." She answered as sweetly as she could. She would never take Tubbo from anyone.

"Mmmm SUS."

"Tommy shut it." A British voice who had introduced himself as Wilbur scolded the boy. "Just start the game tubbo."

First round Rose got crewmate and at the first meeting Tommy insisted it was her. She tried everything but he wouldn't believe her. The rest of the lobby, knowing how Tommy was, voted him out instead. His upset yells made Rose smile. At least now his voice wouldn't be heard until after the round.

The next few rounds was more of the same, Tommy was imposter one round, killing Rose off first and making her groan in irritation. How can he hate her? He doesn't even know her.

Everyone knew it was Tommy because no one wanted to kill Rose first and then gloat about it.

The next round Rose got imposter along with Brooke. Tommy insisted on following her around the map. They came across Karl, Rose decided to kill him and Tommy reports it.

"ITS ROSE ITS ROSE I FUCKING WATCHED JT HAPPEN IN FRONT OF MY OWN DAMN EYES."

"You always say it was me!" She reasoned, sounding exasperated.

"Yeah yeah! And this time I'm right!"

"We all know what Tommy's doing, let's just vote him or skip." Wilbur complains.

"No- NO STOP VOTING IT WAS HER I- you skipped. Fuck you all I-" he was cut off by the game starting again. Rose decided she just wanted to kill Tommy now. He continued following her, but everywhere she went she knew she'd get caught. She finally killed him in medbay, but as soon as the animation flashed across the screen, Wilbur came in. He paused, came closer to the body, and walked out. Rose bursted out laughing and continued the game. It was safe to say that she won that round.

She was sitting in her chair with her knees to her chest just chatting with Wilbur as they waited for Tommy and Tubbo to end their streams. Well, Rose was just waiting for Tubbo if she was honest.

"Tubbo talks nonstop about you, you're his favorite person right now and that's saying a lot." Wilbur remarks making the girl blush.

"He's so sweet, I'm really thankful he likes me as well."

"Oh and I hope you know, Tommy doesn't mean anything he says when he's streaming, it's just a thing he puts on for viewers."

"That's stupid, why would he be fake to his fans?"

"I don't know, either way, he's a nice kid, just has to warm up to you first."

"I suppose, so what do you do Wilbur? If very out of the loop with people." She popped a strawberry into her mouth.

"I stream Minecraft too, but I like other games like geoguesser-"

"What's that?"

"It's a geography game, the best game in the world."

"I love geography! I'm not great at it but I love it." She gushed.

"I'll let you know next time I play it, I'll help you out."

"Awesome." She grinned eating another strawberry.

"Oh and I also make music." He added after a moment.

"Really? That's cool I-"

"Sup pussies." Tommy states coming back from ending his stream.

"Do you have to curse all the time?" Rose asks setting her feet on the floor and pulling her drawing pad out.

"Why? Does it upset you? FUCK SHIT PUSSY BITCH."

"It doesn't upset me, I just wonder why you feel like you have to curse all the time, some people have enough brain capacity to create full sentences without a curse word."

"Damn." Tubbo said joining the call and hearing his friend calmly go off on his other friend.

"It was just a greeting." Tommy grumbled.

She simply hummed in response and popped another strawberry into her mouth.

Wilbur sighed, "Alright I have to go. Don't kill each other, it was lovely to meet you Rose."

"You too." She smiled, glad she had made at least one friend.

"What are you eating?" Tommy asked when Wilbur left, he was annoyed at her and finding any way to argue.

"Strawberries! I noticed they were perfectly ripe earlier and my dad washed them and brought them up during the stream."

"Are they fresh?" Tubbo asked as he turned his computer off to chat with his friends. It made him a little sad that he could tell Rose didn't like Tommy that much.

"Mhmm, I have a garden. It's not as great as it used to be, but we grow spinach, strawberries, basil and a few different squashes. We used to grow tomatoes, but I don't like tomatoes so I let them die."

"Why did you even grow them in the first place?"

"My mom loved tomatoes."

"Tommy why do you keep attacking everything Rose says?" Tubbo asked.

"I DONT-"

"It's okay Tubbo, I have to go anyways, I'll talk to you later. Bye Tommy." She left the vc.

"Why do you hate her?" Tubbo whined.

"I don't! I just-"

"Are you jealous of her Tommy?" Tubbo teased his friend, "you know you're my best friend, but I can have more friends too ya know."

"I know." He grumbled.

"Will you apologize to her?"

"For what?!"

"I don't know, cursing at her? Being rude. Just apologize, please. I want you two to get along."

"Fine, I'll dm her or something."

"Good, I have to go, but I'll see you later."

"Yeah yeah."