𝟔.𝟏𝟕 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐣𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐞

Start from the beginning

"And if I lose?"

"You take the Kitsune's place. We sense a loss of control with your Cadejo spirits. You try so hard to be in control of your opposing spirits but if you let your anger take over you will lose." The walkers tell her and Brett immediately shakes his head no at this proposal. Jules looks back at him and then to Kira who was thinking the same thing as Brett. "Are we in agreement?" The Walkers ask her.

Jules doesn't respond, she merely nods her head yes and the walkers smile with satisfaction as they turn to Kira. "Once night falls your fate rests in her hands." They turn back to Jules and Brett to make sure the couple had heard them and when they confirmed that they did they shook the ground beneath them and left them alone at the surface.

"What were you thinking?" The worry in Brett's voice was evident." We need her, we can't fight this battle alone." Hearing this from her reminded Brett of what his parents had told him. He couldn't let her fight this battle alone. "Damn you." She smiles slightly at him and drags her away from the car towards the open area.

"What are we doing?" He asks her. "If I have to fight to get Kira back I might as well get in some practice. Besides I wanna see your face when I beat your ass." Jules says jokingly to distract herself from the seriousness of the situation. "Oh you're gonna beat my ass?" Brett asks reciprocating the same energy.

"Oh come on I can totally beat you in a fight!" Jules says bringing her fists up. Brett can only laugh as they wait for the sun to go down.

"We'll see about that."

***

"Okay so maybe you were right." Brett says as Jules looks down at him since she had thrown him to the ground for the fifth time. She grabs his hand to help pull him up but he only ends up pulling her down to get the advantage and ends up on top of her. "That wasn't fair." She tells him as he holds her arms at the side of her head. "All's fair in love and war." He tells her as his eyes lean down to her lips.

"Yeah?"

He nods his head as Jules bites her lip to distract him as she quickly gets the upper hand and lands on top of him. He mouth hung agape as she smirks down at him. "All's fair in love and war." They both laugh but their joy was cut short when they realized the sun had gone down.

They stand up quickly as the ground begins to shake again revealing the Skin Walkers and Kira. "Are you prepared?" Their leader asks her. "I am." She answers confidently as she makes her way closer to them. Kira stands and watches from afar as the Walkers turn to her. "May the fate of the Kitsune rest on the fate of your life."

They three stood around Jules and the quietest one who had not spoken much was up first. She went in head first with her spear but Jules grabbed it and quickly got the upper hand as she pulled the Walker closer and kicked her in the stomach. This caused the Walker to let go and now Jules had her spear.

The second walker that had red around her eyes attacked from behind and literally stabbed Jules in the back. She fell to the ground and groaned. She turned her head and the Walker took her spear and hit her across the face causing a cut to appear on her cheek. Just as she was about Jules again, she took the opportunity of the momentum she had and placed her hands on the ground using the force to lift her leg and kick the Walker back into a large boulder.

Their leader watched as her sisters attacked and she was slightly impressed by Jules abilities as she had not shown any sign of turning yet. Jules had a mixture of blood and dirt down her body but she wasn't giving up yet. She knew their leader was going to be the hardest to beat as she was the most experienced.

Their leader threw her spear causing Jules to move out of the way and while distracted grabbed a spear from one of her fallen sisters and stabbed her in the shoulder just like she had done to Kira a few months prior. Jules used her strength and to break the spear in half and as she back away she quickly pulled it out of her shoulder.

She quickly went up to the Walker and tried stabbing her with it but the Walkers quick reflexes prevented her from doing so. She wanted to turn so bad and get the fight over with but she knew if she turned the anger would get to her and she have to fight the inner battle of her opposing spirits as well as this one.

The Walker got the upper hand and grabbed the broken end of the spear and stabbed her in the stomach causing Jules to fall to the ground once again and it was even getting even harder to stay in control. She walked up to Jules and grabbed her face in her hands. "I told you if you let you anger take over you would lose."

Jules looked directly into the Walkers eyes u til she noticed something from behind her, another on of the Walkers spears. Thinking quickly Jules kicked the Walker to the ground and spun to grab the spear. The Walker got up quickly and just as she was about to finish Jules off, she took the spear and stabbed the Walker directly in the stomach.

Jules lifted the Walker up with the help of the spear and threw her towards her fallen sisters who had gathered together. The Walkers gathered as Jules walked closer to them. "You told me if I let my anger take over I would lose. But guess what? I won."

The leader looked at her angrily as Jules smirked. "It's time to fulfill your part of the agreement." The Walkers turned to Kira who had ran to Bretts side once Jules had won. "You're free." They quickly made the ground shake again as they did not want to watch Jules bask in her glory.

Jules turned back, walking back to them as they ran towards her and pummeled her in a hug. "I can't believe it! You did it!" Kira exclaimed as she hugged the younger girl tighter. "You make me brave remember?" Kira could only cry with joy as the two hugged. Brett hugged her next and held her face in his hands.

"Come on. We have a town to save."

***

LOCATION: PARIS, FRANCE

Knowing he was going back home felt surreal. He hadn't gone home in a year and since then he found peace in France. A whole new place with whole new people gave him an understanding as to why people loved to travel so much.

But at the same time he missed his friends. He had lost a lot in Beacon Hills but that didn't mean he didn't have people to support him along the way. He waited in the airport for his flight as he looked at a dog tag he had wrapped around his neck.

Camden Lahey

"Flight to Beacon Hills, California boards in 15 minutes. I repeat flight to Beacon Hills, California boards in 15 minutes." Isaac looked down at the dog tag from the intercom and smiled as he started walking to board the plane.

"It's time to go home."