𝟔.𝟏𝟔 𝐑𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐔𝐩

Start from the beginning

Noah then turns to Quinn, a lone wolf that had been attacked by one of his deputies. "It's Quinn, right? You sure it was a deputy who shot you? Absolutely one-hundred-percent sure?" Quinn stays silent for a moment until she looks up at him and nods slowly.

"I saw flashing lights...a police car...I-I saw a badge, a gun, and then they shot me. They shot me in the head. And that's all I remember." Her statement causes Stilinski to sigh. "There are a couple holes in her story."

"Maybe because there's a hole in her head." This causes Malia to laugh only for everyone to tune to her and look at her with a "not the right time" look. "... I'm sorry." She apologizes. "Sheriff, we need to get Jiang and Tierney out here before anyone realizes that they're here." The desperation in Scott's voice was extremely evident. "And take them where? I can't let them go." Noah continued to argue. "But if you keep them here, they're—"

"Look, if there's a problem—" Their conversation was suddenly cut short when many bright lights from the outside lit up the room. Jules quickly goes to the window and realizes that Monroe and a few hunters set up outside to wait for them to come out. "Get away from the windows!" Brett quickly grabs Jules' hand and pushes her behind him as the group begins to worry.

Noah and Parrish quickly make their way outside, leaving the group along inside his office. Noah spoke to Monroe for what seemed like hours and Malia out of all people was the one who started to become anxious. "We have to get out of here." She says walking around in a circle. "Give him a chance. He knows what he's doing."

"I am giving him a chance. He can talk all he wants, but we have to get the hell out of here." Jules grabs Malia's hand in an effort to calm her down but her anxiety only grew. "How do we get Jiang and Tierney out?" Liam questions. "Screw them. It's Stilinski's job." Malia says taking her hand out of Jules' grip."But it's our job to keep them alive." Scott says as Theo suddenly walks into the room. "Not mine."

"Do you want me to just kill him?" Liam says only to be pulled back by Scott and Brett. "No, just leave him. Can we please just go?" Malia pleads. "We're not going anywhere. Don't you get it? We're trapped. They have all the windows and doors covered. We're going to die in here." Quinn argues loudly which only annoys Theo. "Does someone want to kill her?"

"Shut up!"

The loudness in Malia's voice causes everyone to flinch. "Malia, hey. Take a breath. You're shaking." Scott says as she begins to sweat. "I'm fine." She says as Lydia starts becoming desperate as well. "Guys, there's only a dozen of them out there. We can take them!"

"Scott, they're the last of my pack. We can't leave them behind." Scott turns to Brett who also my had tears in his eyes.

"Okay. We go. But Jiang and Tierney are coming with us."

***

Jules and Liam go to Jiang and Tierney's cell and the two looked up at them confused as Liam opened the cell door. "We're getting you out of here." Liam and Jules quickly walk out only to realize Jiang and Tierney weren't following them. Jules walks back inside with Liam walking in behind her. "What are you doing? Come on!" Jules tells them. "We can hear them out there. A lot of heartbeats." Tierney tells them. "And guns." Jiang adds.

"You want to be locked in a cell if they get in here, or do you want to come with us?" Liam's words obviously convince them as they nod their heads and follow him to the door where the group was gathered. "You ready?" Scott turns to look at them and Malia growl, Liam takes his claws out and looks at Theo who reluctantly does it as well. Brett eyes turned yellow and Scott turned to look at Jules who was still doubting if she had her powers. She brought out her hand and to her surprise, claws surfaced from her fingers. Her wounds still hadn't healed but seeing this she was a lot more confident.