𝟔.𝟖 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐳𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

Start from the beginning

"I'm trying." He mumbled quietly. "It's not sleep. I think you're losing consciousness... And, if you do that, I think we're gonna lose you. Scott, stay awake! Scott!" Lydia says banging on the door to keep him awake.

Unbeknownst to all the girls he was seeing all his memories hitting him at once. He was seeing the time Stiles has changed him up because Scott kissed Lydia. The time Scott thought he attacked a bus driver came up as well—Stiles comparing them to Batman and Robin being a prominent conversation in the memory.

"Scott...try to find him." Lydia says which sounds like an echo to Scott as more memories pile up on him. "Try to find him in your memories. Find him in any memory! Good or bad!" Lydia yells as Scott head begins to shake—the memories becoming to much for him to handle.

"What's happening to him?" Jules asks with worry in her voice. "I don't know." Lydia tells her. "He doesn't look good. He looks...lost." Jules feels her heart rate speed up as Lydia continues to think about what to do. "I think he is. I think maybe it's too much information. Like he's getting buried under all the memories, being overloaded by them."

"So what do we do to help him?"

"Scott? Scott, do you hear me? You have to try to focus!" Jules says banging on the door as the three girls all hear a noise. "You hear that?" Malia ask them. "Thunder?" Lydia asks her. "Maybe." Malia says causing Lydia to sigh. "This isn't working." Jules tells her as Scott becomes colder. "Then we have to figure something else out." Malia says loudly directing her voice to Lydia. "I know. I know."

"Is he gonna freeze to death in there?" Malia asks her. "If his memories don't kill him." Lydia says making Jules open her mouth agape. "There has to be another way to do this...isn't there?" Malia asks her making Lydia become anxious. "I don't know! This is my first attempt at trying to open a dimensional rift in space-time, so I'm kind of fumbling around in the dark, okay?" Lydia says fumbling her hands around as she does so.

"I'm getting him out." Malia states only to be stopped by Lydia. "What? I'm not the only one fumbling around in the dark. I think we have to treat this more like actual hypnosis. They use images to guide you through memories. Like a stairwell-- the steps take you down through one year of your life to the next. That's how they regress you back." She explains to them.

"I get it. So, he needs to imagine something. What do we tell him?" Malia asks her as Lydia comes up with an ideas. "Scott? Can you hear me? Scott, listen... Imagine this...imagine you're in the high school, in the corridor where all the lockers are. Just try to imagine standing there. That's where your memories are. They're all in the lockers. They're locked away behind each one. Every memory of Stiles is in a separate locker. Scott, you're there...in the high school...you're standing there now." Lydia tells him as his body begins to freeze. "It's getting too cold. He's getting too cold." Jules says as Scott shakes his head at the memories in his head. "What if it's not enough to remember him? What if it's some kind of a connection he's supposed to make because of a memory?"

"Like an emotional connection?"

"That could be why it worked for Stilinski, right?" Malia suggests. "He wasn't just remembering someone. He was remembering his son. Scott? Scott, can you hear me? Listen, I remember something. At the start of the year, Stiles was trying to find a place for you guys to live after graduation. He said you were getting an apartment together. And I remember saying something to Stiles, something like "it's not always a good idea to live with your friends, even your best friend. But Stiles said it wouldn't matter, because you weren't just friends-- you guys were more like brothers." Malia tells him—not realizing that she had triggered one of Scott's most important memories.

As he looked into one of the lockers, Scott saw the memory that changed the way he would see Stiles for the rest of his life. Scott had been at such a low point, he thought milking himself was the only option. But Stiles wasn't going to let that happen, he walked towards Scott. "Scott, just listen to me okay, okay? You're not no one. Okay? You're someone. You're... Scott, you're my best friend, okay? And I need you. Scott, you're my brother. All right? So, if we're gonna do this, then...I think you're just gonna have to take me with you."