𝟔.𝟒 𝐋𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐂𝐲𝐜𝐥𝐞

Start from the beginning

She finally let's go and starts walking ways leaving a sore Nathan until she hears a voice call to her. "Wait!" Nathan calls out which makes her turn around with a smirk on her face.

"We'll go with you."

***

Jules, Brett, Liam and Hayden had gotten everyone, in the undeground tunnels, much to the everyones confusion. "Why are we underground?" One the students asks. "Because this is the way to the bunker." Hayden says but upon hearing this Nathan looks at them surprised. "You guys have a bunker? Who are you people?" He asks them. "We're people who know things that most of the people don't know about." Liam attempts to explain but it only leaves Nathan more confused.

"God you really suck at explains things." Jules says rubbing her fingers on her forehead. "You try to explain then." Liam says as he crosses his arms. "How bout instead of explaining I can just twist his arms behind his back again and force him inside." Jules says smiling widely as Nathan's gapes at her. "Yeah you know I'm just gonna go in my own." Nathan says as he follows the rest of the group.

"Nice." Hayden says as she chuckles and they continue to lead other students to the bunker. However, as they continued Hayden could feel someone was missing. "Guys. Where's Gwen?" She asks as they head back towards the entrance to see if she'd come down.

Instead, Scott arrives with Mason and Corey. "They're missing three people past Gwen." Liam says looking down at the list of students that had been marked. "The lacrosse players." Scott says as Jules realizes not all of Nathan's friends had come. "They were at the party, so they all know what's coming." Corey intervenes. "People see what the wanna see." Argent says nodding his head. "Guys we're running out of time." Mason says as he shows the K index rising to 40 which indicated that a storm would be coming.

"Scott, we have to get them." Jules tells Scott with desperation in her voice. "I'll go. The rest of you stay here." Scott says as both Jules and Liam become anxious. "We couldn't fight off one Ghost Rider. Who knows how many are gonna be there tonight. We're going with you." Liam tells Scott. "You two are marked." Scott tells them as Brett, Mason and Corey intervene.

"So am I." Mason says smiling with encouragement. "Us too." Mason says referring to himself and Brett.  "But at least I can see them coming." Corey says which makes Scott sigh as a doubtful look is written on his face.

"Alright. But if you see them coming...run."

***

Jules, Brett, Scott, Liam, Mason and Corey arrive at school to find the lacrosse players but are stopped by Liam in the middle of the hall. "So, what's the plan?" Liam asks them. "Convince the three players that playing tonight is a bad idea." Scott answers as he turns to Mason. "You read everything about the Ghost Riders. And you're the only one of us that figured anything out. Have you come across anything that can stop them?" Scott asks him. "Not yet but I can try." Mason says encouragingly. "Do that." Scott says as the leads the rest of the group to the locker room leaving Mason alone.

They all arrive  at the boys locker room and come across the last few players that were preparing to get to the field. Coach however approaches them angrily and  hands Scott his lacrosse helmet in anger

"You're late, McCall! Why aren't you people dressed? Get your asses moving. Everyone, on, the field! Hustle! Hustle! HUSTLE!" He yells as the leaves to get on the field not even noticing that Brett wasn't one of their students. "We'll never get them in the bunker now." Liam says in disappointment. "Get dressed." Scott says to them as he grabs the rest of his gear.

"Because there's only one way to keep them safe. Play the game." Scott says as Jules begins to rush to the girls locker room and gets changed. Walking out she sees Brett had been waiting for her and she grabbed his hand. "Lori's sitting in the bleachers with one of her friends." Brett informs her making Jules nod. "Brett I want you to listen to me. If anything goes wrong tonight I want you to take Lori and I want you guys to go to the bunker. I need to know that you both are safe." She tells him as he shakes his head in denial.