𝟔.𝟒 𝐋𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐂𝐲𝐜𝐥𝐞

Mulai dari awal

"Don't let yourself be pulled back into the darkness."

***

After her talk with Brett, Jules was feeling significantly better. She still dreaded going to school but the pack had to come up with a plan, but for now she was meeting up with Lydia along with Scott and Malia. "It's a relic." Lydia says showing them the I.D of a student names Jake Sullivan. "What's a relic?" Malia asks with a confusion written on her face. "An object with a fix association to the past. Jake's ID was left behind after he was taken and Gwen found her sister's bracelet in her bathroom for."

Malia still looked confused over Lydia's explanation.  "How can someone be erased and still leave something behind?" She asks. "Conservation of mass. The total of mass of any isolated system remains constant." Lydia answers as a look of satisfaction makes its way to Scott's face.

"So the Ghost Riders have a weakness."

"A relic would be the prove that Stiles existed." Malia states. "And we could bring him back." Jules adds with a look of hope on her face. What the group didn't know was that as they made their way to the library Liam and Mason were discussing ways to hide everyone who had been marked.

"We need to hide them." Mason says to Liam as they sit in the library table. "We need to fight them." Liam argues with him. "We need to hide them." Mason rebuttals as the group intervened their discussion.
"Who's them?" Scott asks the two boys m.

"The Ghost Riders."

"The kids of the party."

Mason and Liam look at each other in confusion and exasperation while Scott and Jules stare at them blankly. "Got it." Scott says to them. "We can get a lightning rod. Atract the Ghost Riders and catch them off guard." Liam begins to explain to them as they listen intently. "Since everyone from the party are in danger, all we need to do is find a safe place for them to ide until the storm passes." Mason adds as Liam looks at him with un-optimistic.

"The Ghost Riders ride the lightning. Nowhere is safe." Liam points out. "It is, if we're underground. The Earth can ground lightning of eletrical charges. Everyone would be safe." Mason suggests which causes all of them to take a seat as they had been standing. "Okay. We'll do the deal. We take everyone to the Argent bunker underground, it's lined with Mountain Ash." Scott starts planning with them.
"We stopped the Ghost Riders last night. We could do it again." Liam says with encouragement in his voice. "Correction, we didn't them they left and we still haven't figured out why." Jules corrects Liam which makes him roll his eyes at her.

"Okay. Bot how will we get them all to the bunker?"

***

"Is this a joke?" Nathan says as he and other lacrosse players gather around to library while he holds a picture of the Ghost Rider. "No. And you have to take this seriously. We're all save in the bunker." Liam advices although Nathan refuses to listen.

"I'm not gonna miss the first game of the year so you can make captain." Nathan says as Jules rolls her eyes at this. "There's a supernatural force that are coming to erase your soul." Liam tells him which makes Jules internally groan at the fact that they are the worst when trying to keep the supernatural a secret. It had surprised her how long they had been able to hide it without people finding out. "It was a man in a hat with a gun." Nathan says as he starts to walk away with the other lacrosse players.

"And he's coming back to shoot you in the head." Mason advices but Nathan doesn't seem phased and it was obvious to Liam and Mason that Jules had started to become annoyed. She walked up to the group and grabbed Nathan's arms, pinning him against the wall as he groaned in pain. "What the hell are you doing! Get off me!" He says as Jules continues to twist his arm from behind making him wince. "Listen we're trying to help you guys. Frankly, I don't give a flying fuck whether you want to make captain but if you wanna go ahead and get yourself killed then you do that but don't start complaining when the Ghost Rider has you cornered and you turn coward and start crying for your mommy." Jules rants leaving all the boys shocked as she want usually one to have an outburst like this.