Chapter 21

I was eager to see Oliver today at school and I was so excited for Christmas. There were only 3 days till Christmas! But I didn't really want to get up and go to school. It was hard to look into Aidan's eyes, feeling guilty and ashamed. But I'm so lucky that today is the last day of school.

"Hi." I walked to Aidan.

"Hi." He said in a very dull way. He sounded and looked really annoyed. His eyebrows were slanting inwards, they were squeezed together in a wrinkle that met in his forehead. His mouth was twisted into a side placement creating a crease in his cheek.

"Are you ok?" I sensed something uncomfortable behind his facial expression. But he only nodded his head, his eyes getting tenser.

There was no sign of Oliver. Where could he be? There was a letter that was tucked inside my locker. Who could it be from?

Dear Liliana,

I don't know how can we act normal in front of Aidan as if nothing has happened between us. This is my fault; I should have never done that since you're taken, but I couldn't hide my feelings anymore! We need to find a place where we can secretly meet each other at school. I hate this! I really hate this! I can't see my girlfriend, because I'm afraid of us getting caught! Meet me behind the school building under the shed of trees.

Oliver <3

"What is that letter?" Aidan was standing next to me the whole time.

"It's just a normal paper." I shrugged unable to explain anything.

"Who is it from?" He questioned me.

"Erm . . . It doesn't have a name." I lied to him.

"I'll see." He tweaked the letter from me.

"No . . . Aidan . . . give it back!" I tried to pull from one side of

the letter. "Please give it back!" I pulled harder.

"What are you afraid of if it's just a normal paper?!" He resisted.

"Stop pulling the letter it will get ripped!" I screeched.

"So, you're saying it's a letter now? Didn't you say it was a paper a while ago?!" He kept waving the letter in his hand back and forth, back and forth and it was distracting me.

"Yes? Since it's made up of paper anyways." I sounded stupid.

"Who wrote it? And why did they put it in your locker anyways?" He kept asking but it made me feel uncomfortable.

"Just . . . please, don't rip it!" I begged.

Boom! He ripped the paper. "Why did you do that?!" I yelled.

"It's just a normal unimportant paper and you don't need it anyway!" He ripped it into tiny pieces and then threw it in the bin.

"Aidan! It's my decision whether it's important or not, whether I want to keep it or not! You can't throw a letter that's someone else's! It's not yours! It's my property and I choose what to do with it!" I grabbed the bits of pieces of the torn letter to show how important this letter meant to me and quickly walked to where Oliver told me to go.

I opened the back door and rushed through it.

"Oliver!" I ran over to hug him. "I miss you!" I kissed his cheek as he put his hand on my bra strap. "I don't understand! Why do we have to suffer in order to see each other?!"

"Neither, I hate this!" He kissed my cheek back. "So, do you have any plans for this Christmas holiday? Are you going anywhere?" He asked.

"No, I'm not doing anything and I'm going nowhere this Christmas." I shrugged.

"Great! Can you come to mine on Christmas?"

"To yours?" I raised my eyebrows.

"To mine." He laughed.

"To your house?" I widened my eyes.

"Yes? Anything wrong with that?" He frowned.

"No, not at all! But will your parents be at home when I come?" I asked.

"Yes, they would like to meet you and get to know you more." He assured.

"Your parents? Want to meet me?"

"Yes, it's normal. They want to know who is this pretty girl that I always talk about!"

"Really! You talked about me to your parents?!" I blushed.

"Yes, when have I not talked about you? Everyone knows about you at home!"

"Are you joking at me?" I giggled.

"No, I'm being 100% serious. I always talk to my parents about you Liliana! Always! Now this made them willing to meet you!"

"Wow! Am I that well known?!"

"Yes, even my young sister knows about you!" He cackled.

"What is the reason behind all of that?!"

"When I first met you, I kept thinking about you. This distracted me a lot from my schoolwork, therefore they asked for the reason why. I had to admit, it was you."

"So, you only kept thinking about me when you first met me?" I laughed ironically.

"No! I always think about you, Liliana!" He threw his arm around me.

"Aww! Me too I always do actually. And I have told my mom about you. I already confessed to her that I like you." I put my arm around him too.

"Don't forget this Wednesday. Ha!" He moved away from me as long as the bell rang.

"I won't." I smiled at him.

"That's my number." He handed me a scrap of paper. "Call me whenever you miss me." He tried to tease me.

"Woah! I miss you like every second! Should I keep an ongoing call from now till Wednesday until I get to see you again?" I teased him back.

"Sure! I'm ready for that! Bye cutie!" He winked at me.

"Bye!" I said and then both of us went in a different direction from a different way.

I wish I could walk home with him pleasingly. But I can't! I can't walk with my boyfriend afraid of my other boyfriend catching us together.

"Come here! Don't run away from me!" Amanda pulled me and my backpack to drag my attention.

"What do you want?!" I whispered like I have a sore throat and I don't have any voice left to speak.

"I want Aidan." She crossed her arms.

"Ok! I know! Just be patient!" I whaled.

"I've been patient enough Liliana! That's unfair you have both of them now and I have no one left. Not Aidan, Nor Oliver!" She cried.

"Amanda, please give me some time!" I felt so under pressure.

"You either tell Aidan this week or I'll tell him in my own kind of way!" She pressurized me.

"No Amanda. Don't do it. You can't do it! Just be patient; don't you dare do something without me knowing!" I felt threatened.

What if Aidan knows that I'm with Oliver from Amanda?! What will I do by then?