"Freezy is a dick" Harry groaned "don't know why you listen to him"

"He sounds a little more sober than you at the moment lad" josh chuckled back nervously "are you alright"

"Fine, just fine" Harry kicked a rock in protest.

"Oh right, we'll. it's past 2, I'll check back up in an hour. See you"

"Bye"

Addelyn
"Don't know why you care so much, weren't you like against him earlier" Emily sneered as josh put the phone down.

They'd all came into the living room, most occupied by the tv, some just casually lounging other than Addelyn who was pestering josh to pick up his phone and call him.

"Doesn't mean I want him going missing in the dead of the night does it" she snapped back "I care about him"

"Yeah, enough to embarrass him in front of all his friends"

"OUR friends"

"Ayo Ladies, settle down, if I wanted drama I would have went out with that lot and watched them try neck the same lass" JJ threw a cushion in Addelyn's direction.

She whimpered as it hit the side of her head, leaning back with a sigh.

She knew the location, it wasn't hard to thumb through socials to find people who had photographed them tonight.

But did she risk going to him? Was she really going to turn up out of the blue and expect him to act normal with her.

Especially when she'd been a bitch and realised that herself now.

But he sounded frustrated on the phone, fed up almost and that hurt her. That didn't sound like the person she had got to know. He sounded plagued by something. But what?

Within seconds she'd made her decision, her Uber car had been ordered and she'd darted to her room in need of an urgent "toilet break" before anyone could question or follow. She didn't want their judgement right now, especially since a lot of them would probably be against what she was about to do.

She slipped on Harry's jumper, his scent shielding her like a cloak. She felt safer with it on, calmer and that's what she needed right now.

She definitely wasn't dressed the part but that didn't matter, she wanted to see him, to make sure that whatever was wrong with him, was something that could be resolved. She had a feeling she was the main culprit of his torment either way.

As she climbed in the Uber she smiled breathlessly from her quick getaway, and tapped her phone nervously as the Uber paced the streets.

It wasn't a large area they were staying in and the Uber had dropped her moments later, which she knew had saved a long time walking and she thanked him kindly before climbing out.

Alcohol. All she could smell. Once sober, it didn't have the same appeal, it was musky and tainted and potent. Nothing at all like when it was going down easily on a night out. No this smell was revolting.

She wasn't quite sure she'd make the dress code, so she slipped the hoodie from over her head to around her shoulders, revealing a shorter lacy shirt. It was a rather derogatory feeling, using assets like this to enter clubs, but if it meant saving him from sadness, she'd have to face it.

When she'd finally reached the entrance it seemed quieter, eerie almost from the side street that was vibrant, Smokey and buzzing from the atmosphere. This seemed derelict. Not at all somewhere she'd imagine herself coming to have a good time.

And that's when she saw him, kicking stones aimlessly, scuffing the front of his white airforce deliberately as he muttered curse words.

"Fucking idiot bog" he groaned to himself "always say the wrong thing"

What had he said wrong? To someone he'd met tonight? Addelyn's gut clenched at that. Had he met someone else? Had they been the one to upset him?

"Har" she spoke gently as she stepped closer.

She may as well not beat around the bush, she'd came here to see him, what was hiding in the dark lights like some sort of Batman going to achieve.? Nothing? Exactly.

"What" he snapped looking down still focused on his rock kicking.

"I came to see it you're okay" she offered tentatively.

"Oh now you want to know" he scoffed "not been okay for a long time sweetheart, nothing new to me this"

"How so"

"Not sure you'd like to know"

"If it's hurting you I would"

"No you wouldn't you made that clear"

"I didn't make anything clear"

"You made it very clear that I'm too attached to the past. That I'm some whimpering mess who can't get over the fact I got left for no fucking reason at all, so if you've came to gloat and remind me more of my misfortune I'd like you to piss off and leave"

"I never said any of that" she growled back uncertainly "at least technically not in those words"

"Huh"

"The concept stands, you are stuck in the past, you're hurting yourself, you're hurting other people by being buried in this rut" she rolled her eyes dramatically "can't you see that"

"What how self absorbed you are?"

"That's rich coming from someone who would literally suck his own dick if he could reach"

"Wait....how did you know that?"

"I didn't but it further proves my point" she sighed "I'm not saying this to hurt you, I'm saying it to protect me"

"She hurt me Addie, she really did, I can't just let that go and forget it"

"But you can try and move onto someone who won't hurt you" she sat down beside him " I don't even have enough experience with relationships to even know how to hurt a guy"

"You did a pretty good job at butchering my feelings shortcake " he grinned to her, his eyes still slightly dilating, the alcohol diluting slowly.

"You hurt my feelings by not letting me touch you" Addelyn pouted.

"If that's all you're upset about, I can make your birthday, Christmas and new year wish all come true at once"

"What"

And before she knew it, his lips attached to hers, greedily pushing at the nib of her lip to open for him.

His breath almost tasted sweet, like apple. Her favourite. So she obliged happily, letting lust have its moment.

Lust - 1 - love - 0

Hiiii, sooo this is a short one, but honestly I can see bright things coming ;) hopefully back out of my writing slump for a while, much love.
S x