The Choice

"I-I....I did it....." Monoma said quietly. Mission accomplished! 

Deku POV

Well, we did it! We got him to confess to the murder. I saw Sensei go white with fury. "YOU DID WHAT!?" He thundered. I saw Monoma gulp. "Midoriya! How did you know he murdered Todoroki" Sensei asked. "Well it was simple. I knew that Monoma hated the fact that we had villains in our school and the perfect opportunity to get them out was to murder a UA student and make it seem like the League did it" I said. "Is this true?" Sensei asked. Monoma nodded. "Well I think that having you expelled from UA and sent to Tartarus should be a good enough punishment" Sensei said. I nodded in agreement. "Damn you...Damn you class 1-A losers. If it wasn't for you and your snooping I would have gotten away with it too!" Monoma yelled. No one payed attention to his ass. 

A little while after Monoma was incarcerated, Dabi and Toga were freed and able to return to UA.  "Man was prison rough bro!" Dabi said. I punched his arm lightly. "Of course prison is rough!" I said laughing. Suddenly Toga was flying at me. "BABY!!!!" She yelled. "You can deal with her crazy ass Deku" Kacchan said laughing. "She wouldn't stop talking about you the entire ride here!" Dabi yelled. I chuckled. Man I loved my family! "Hey! Do you know where everyone else went?" I asked. Dabi looked at me weirdly. "No I don't actual-WOAH!" He shouted. I looked around and I saw Mamaguri's portal open under my class and I's feet. We all fell through with a loud thud!

Aizawa POV

My class and I fell through a portal. Great. I looked around and noticed we were in the bar where Todoroki was killed. "Welcome Hero Shota Aizawa and class 1-A" Said a voice. The voice belonged to Tomura Shigaraki. I got in a defensive stance and waited for my students to do the same. I saw them doing nothing and I was astonished. Then I saw where they were looking. I watched as my student, Midoriya went over and hug Shigaraki. "Oi Shiggy come here!" Dabi said. I saw him roll his eyes. "I'm coming" He said. "So this is the class of brats that you joined?" He asked. Dabi nodded. "Well it's truly a tragedy what happened to the Flame and Ice user" Shigaraki said sincerely. I was surprised with how kind they were being in all honesty. I guess this is what  Midoriya meant by the villains were like a second family to him. 

Deku POV

Well that's interesting. I wonder why they made my entire class come to the bar. "Guys, why did you invite my entire class to the bar?" I questioned. "Well that would be because we have a few choices for you to make" Shiggy said. I was worried. What kind of choices will I have? "Well, what are they?" I asked. "Sorry, you can't find out yet but you will know what they are when it's time" Shigaraki said spookily. Suddenly I find myself back in my classroom without Toga or Dabi. The only thing I have left is a note. 

Izuku,

We know how much you care about your class but we have to move on. We are villains and it's what we do. So you have 2 choices. 

1.) You can come with us and join the League of Villains 

2.) You can stay with your school but we will be enemies from now on

The choice is yours. Choose wisely. You have 2 weeks. 

                                                                                                                                                 -The League of Villains

I looked at the note a few more times over.  Well fuck. I only had two weeks to figure out what I want to do. Do I want to join my family and leave my dream of being a hero? Or do I stay with my friends at UA And lose my family and Toga? What should I choose? Ugh. This is so frustrating! I'll think about. In the meantime, I can't tell my class. I headed towards my class feeling nervous. Would they be able to tell something is off with me? I don't think so. "You're late Midoriya" Said Aizawa. "Sorry sir, I slept in a little" I said. "Are you sick or something? Kero Kero" Tsu asked me. She's too observant!! My thoughts screamed. "N-no I'm not sick. I was just a bit tired" I said with a laugh. She nodded. Phew. I sat down at my desk and listened to Sensei talk. If I don't figure this out I'll end up stressing over my choice. Plus I'll need to deal with my class trying to stop me. Idon'twantohurtanyoneinmyclasbutImayneedtoifitcomestothatbutIcan'tdoit-"Midoriya! What's wrong?" Sensei shouted. "Oh, I was mumbling again" I said nervous. "Nerd, what the fuck is wrong with you!? You are so off today. You're acting even weirder than normal!!" Kacchan shouted. "I guess I have no choice then to tell you" I said glumly. 

Katsuki POV

When the nerd came into class today he seem totally off and his weird ass mumbling only confirmed my suspicions. "Well if you're going to tell us, TELL US!!" I shouted. He gulped. "Well as you all can tell, Toga and Dabi are absent today" He started. I looked around and saw he was right. "Well that's because they gave me 2 choices to pick from." He stated. "The choices were that I would either join them and leave 1-A and become a villain or stay here and me and the League would be enemies" He said. At this, the entire class was shouting. "ENOUGH!" Sensei screamed. "Let's hear Midoriya's choice as long as he's made it" He said. "Well I do have my choice. And I choose to join the League" He said. "YOU CHOSE WHAT!?" I screeched. "Well I chose to do that because I don't want to be enemies with Toga and Dabi. They are my family. Same with the rest of the League" He explained. "But you would be enemies to us" Kirby said. "I know Uraraka. I'm sorry" He said. 

Deku POV

I saw the looks of disappointment on my friends' faces and I felt upset. I knew they wouldn't accept my choice but I still feel bad. "Well, since Deku will be leaving us soon, let's throw him a party one last time to show we care!" Uraraka said. "Yeah! That's a great idea!!" Said Kirishima and Kaminari. "Thanks guys" I said. I walked back to my room and pulled out my phone. 

Messages

Izu: I have my decision

Toga: Already!?

Izu: Yes

AFO: So, what did you choose?

Izu: I'll join you guys

Toga: That's great!!

Dabi: I didn't think you would!

AFO: Well done son

Izu: Thanks guys. I have to leave now

AFO: Okay, see you soon

Izu: Bye.

Messages end

I put my phone away and heard a knock on my door. "Who is it?" I asked. "It's me, Katsuki. The extras want you to come down now" He said. "Okay, I'll be down in a minute" I said. I opened my door to see him standing there waiting. "Um, you didn't need to stay..." I said unsure. "I stayed because I wanted too!" He snapped. I nodded. He walked me to the stairs and as I was about to head down, he grabbed me in a hug. "I-I'm sorry Izuku. Now that you're leaving I don't know what to do" He said. I nodded. "Don't worry, you still have Kirishima" I said. 

After the party and everyone said goodbye, I left UA and started my life as a villain.....

5 years later......

It's been 5 years since I saw class 1-A. Today I'm the number 1 villain and Katsuki is the #1 hero. All my other old classmates became heroes too. I'm proud of them. I only wish I could have become a hero with them. "Get your head outta the clouds nerdy villain!!" Dynamight screamed. "Oh don't worry Hero. I'll defeat you again today" I said with a smile. 

Fin~