Justice Is A Dish Best Served Cold

Deku POV (This chapter will mostly be in his POV) 

It's been just over a week since Todoroki's murder. Kacchan and Kirishima were the only ones who followed me to the bar that day. Poor Kirishima couldn't handle the stench and the sight of the bar and was sick to his stomach. I know it was bothering Kacchan but he is to much of a egotistical maniac to say anything. All Might called the police and they cleared out the bar. Me, Kacchan, and Kirishima went down to the station for questioning. Soon after that, the police alerted The Todoroki family. It included his dad Endeavor, his sister Fuyumi, his brother Natsuo and his mother Rei. I honestly felt bad for his family. Although they didn't include Dabi in that because nobody knew that he was related to Todoroki. I could tell that Dabi was shaken up by his little brothers death. I haven't been allowed to visit them yet but I'm hoping I can soon. The police ended up catching the rest of the league within a fortnight. It was really sad without Toga and Dabi around. I was just coming back from training when I saw a small group of people waiting outside my dorm. When I got closer, I realized it was a few of my classmates. They were Jiro, Ochaco, Tsu, Kirishima, Kaminari, Tokoyami, and surprisingly, Kacchan. 

I went over to them and then stopped. "What are you guys doing here?" I questioned. "Well, we know that the League is innocent in this case and we want to help bring the REAL murderer to justice" Jiro said. "Yeah, I was really enjoying getting to know Toga kero kero" Tsu said. "I don't really like the villains but Dabi was an alright dude" Kacchan said. "Yep! I agree with Bakubro except I think he's manly" Kirishima said. "Thank you everyone, I appreciate the help. I already know who the murderer is though" I said. "What!? Who is it?" Asked the group. "It's Neito Monama" I said certainly. "I can't believe Monama would do something like that kero kero" Tsu said. "I can" Kacchan scoffed. "And why is that Bakubro?" Kirishima asked. "Well first of all Shitty Hair, stop calling me Bakubro and second of all, are you a fucking moron!? He has the biggest grudge against our class and he hated the fact that UA let villains into the school! What would be the quickest way to get rid of them? Huh? Come on, think you bunch of idiots!" He screamed. Suddenly Kaminari looked up. "The quickest way to get the villains out of UA would be to make it seem like THEY committed a murder. Murdering a UA student is a pretty good way to do it too" He said. "Holy shit. Did Pikachu actually say something smart for once!?" Kacchan asked incredulously. "Not cool dude! I say intelligent things all the time!" Kaminari defended. I shook my head and ignored my classmates bicker. 

After my classmates stopped bickering, we thought about the information we knew. "Okay so, we know that Monama is the murderer and that he has no intention of being caught" I said. "Are we all in agreement with these facts?" I asked. They nodded. "The only thing is I have no idea how he managed to kill the Icy-Hot bastard. As much as I dislike him, I hafta admit that he was strong" Kacchan said. I nodded. "I think I figured this out too" I said slowly. "Well tell us then MIdoriya!" Jiro said. "Ok well first, Monama captured him while he was at the arcade and took him to the bar then. He probably knocked him out with some sort of tranquilizer that also neutralized his quirk too. Once Todoroki woke up, the tranquilizer was wearing off so he had a little bit of use with his quirk, Monama most likely tried to either put quirk canceling cuffs on him or doused whatever was holding Todoroki in a flammable liquid so he would burn if he used his fire quirk. The one thing that doesn't make sense is why he didn't use his ice instead unless Monama found a way to deal with that too. Afterwards he used a knife to slit his throat, gathered the blood up, burned him and dismembered him" I concluded. My friends looked at me like I went crazy. "What?" I asked. "That was more detailed then the crime report bro" Kirishima said. "Who knows if what I said was true? It was just a guess" I said earnestly. "Yeah well, it seems to be a pretty good one nerd" Kacchan said.

A little while later I finally came up with a plan to help capture Monama but it would be a long shot............