The Truth Is Revealed!

The only way for us to know for sure is to ask Deku so for now, we wait.

Izuku POV

As I felt the hard ground of the bar, I was tackled in a hug. "Hey man! I missed you!" Dabi said to me. "I know, I missed you too" I replied. He then started laughing at me. "Yeah, yeah laugh all you want but I KNOW you would have fucked up too in my situation" I said. "How did you manage to blow her cover?" Shigaraki asked. "Well, I got bored in class and was coming to see you all when my teacher asked me where I was going. I told him that it was for me to know and for him to find out. I then called for Toga only instead of saying Miya, I said Toga" I finished. "HAHAHAHAHA YOU DUMBASS" Dabi said while laughing. "It's ok Izuku" Toga said. I walked over to her and kissed her. "Thanks Babe" I said. "Get a room! Please stay!" Twice said. I laughed. I felt incredibly happy being with them. "Hey, did Mamaguri make dinner?" I asked. Just then Kurogiri came in with Katsudon! "Oh let me message my mom" I said. They nodded.

Messages

Izuku: Hey mom. I'm staying over at my friends house today so I won't be home in time for dinner

Inko: Ok! Thanks for letting me know. Have fun!

I put my phone away and looked up at my family. "She said it was fine" I said. "Awesome!" Dabi replied. We all went and sat down then my dad came in. "Hello everyone. How are you this evening?" He asked. "I'm fine dad" I answered. He went and sat down near Shigaraki and then we started eating. "We were thinking of doing an attack on your school tomorrow" AFO said. "Maybe I can show my class and UA that you guys aren't as bad as you seem" I said thinking aloud. "That might actually work!" Dabi said. "I like the idea" Shigaraki said. "Good. We are training in Ground Beta tomorrow I believe so you can just warp there" I suggested. They nodded and made sounds of agreement with me. We finished eating and I thanked Mamaguri for the food. "It was delicious" I said. "I'm glad you liked it" He said. I went and gave Toga and big hug and a kiss and said my goodbyes. "See you guys tomorrow!" I said. When I left my phone read 12:45 am! Oh well looks like I'll be tired tomorrow. I went home and thought about how everything will go down. It probably won't go over well. Only Nezu knows but he can vouch for me. I sighed and looked up to see I reached my house. I went inside and headed to my room. I was out like a light by the time my head hit the pillow.

Time skip: The next day 8 am

Izuku POV
I woke up and saw that my clock read 8 am. I groaned. I stretched and then I got up and got ready for school. I headed downstairs and grabbed something small to eat. I saw a note from Toga.

Izuku. I got to go get ready for the attack on your school. I probably won't be coming to school. I will see you later today. Please be careful. I love you and I'll see you soon!

                                                               -Toga

I sighed. I decided to start heading towards school and get the day over and done with. I walked into my classroom and sat down. "Good morning Midoriya" my teacher said. "Morning" I replied. I didn't really care about anything I just wanted to head to Ground Beta so we can get the plan moving. "Ok. Grab your hero costumes and get ready to go to Ground Beta" Mr. Aizawa said. I put my costume on and saw that everyone was looking at me weirdly. Probably because they found out I'm dating a villain and don't think I'm trust worthy anymore. Whatever. We went out into Ground Beta when I saw the purple mist from Mamaguri. "The League is back?!" Uraraka shouted in disbelief. I walked forward and felt a set of hands on my shoulder. I looked behind me and saw Todoroki!? "Midoriya, your the only that can stop them" He said. I saw my dad step out and then the rest of the League. "ZUZU!" I heard Toga yell. I saw my dad and he winked at me. "Hello Izuku" He said. "What do you want old man?" I asked. "Well I just came to visit my son while he was at school" He said in mock innocence. "ALL FOR ONE IS YOUR DAD!?" I heard Aizawa shout. I nodded.

Todoroki POV (Short)
I heard Midoriya say that his dad was AFO who is the number 1 villain in the world and thought maybe I wasn't the only one with screwed up parents.

Bakugo POV
I saw Deku talking with AFO who is his dad? That makes no sense. Suddenly he was walking towards me. "It's been forever since I last saw you Katsuki" He said. "I think I would know if the #1 villain was close with me" I said sarcastically. "You just don't remember me" He answered. "Hey Izu!" I turned around and saw Dabi running towards Deku. "Hey Dabi!" I heard him say back. "Can someone explain what the fuck is happening!" I shouted annoyed. "Well you know the League of Villains. They are my second family" I heard Deku say to the extras. "How the fuck can villains be your family" I sneered. "Well they sure as hell are better than you" He said. "That's it!" I said and started rushing towards him but I suddenly stopped. "Your using Shadow Puppet on me again!?" I shouted. "Yes. Yes I am" He said. I struggled to break free but it was no use. "Listen, the villains aren't that bad. Believe me because I've been spending a lot of time with them" Deku said. I looked at the extras and saw a few have looks of understanding others had looks of confusion. Icy-Hot was the only one who stay an emotionless mask.

Aizawa POV
Midoriya looked 100% serious when he was talking to us about the League being his family. I don't trust them but all we can do is take Midoriya's word for it. "I'll call Nezu and see what he has to say" I said to my students. They nodded at me solemnly.

Call Start
A: Hello sir I have a question for you

N: Hello Aizawa, how may I help you?

A: Well, Nezu did you know about Izuku Midoriya's relationship with the League?

N: Why yes I did. Did Toga get found out? Ah. What a shame.

A: Yes, she did get found out but you knew about it and did nothing to stop it!?

N: Well because she wasn't doing anything wrong I figured it was ok.

A: I see your point sir but still it may have been a bad idea. What do we do now?

N: We continue letting Toga come to UA and Dabi is welcome to come too.

A: Ok. Thank you for your help sir.

N: Anytime!

Call End

I looked at my class and saw they were pale. "Nezu said that Toga can continue coming to UA and Dabi is welcome to join too" I said. "HAS HE LOST HIS MIND?" My class shouted. I didn't say anything but I agreed with my students. I hope you know what your doing Nezu I thought.

Flare: Hi everyone! I'm not dead.

Todoroki: Have you been busy?

Flare: Hey Todoroki, and yes I have been busy lately. Sorry for not being able to update more often!

Todoroki: I'll end it. Thanks for reading and see you next time.

1316 words