The Set Up

Please let me be wrong I thought. 

Midoriya POV

I left the arcade and activated One For All and started heading to UA. I reached the school within 5 minutes. I bust into my classroom and see All Might, Aizawa, Midnight, Vlad King and Present Mic. "Iida called us and said that Todoroki got taken. Is this correct?" Asked All Might. "Yeah, we were hanging out at the arcade when we saw Todoroki was missing. I think I know who took him" I said. "Well? Who is it?" Asked Aizawa. "Well, I can't be sure but I'm fairly certain because this person has had a grudge against our class since day 1. I think the person who took Todoroki is Neito Monama" I said firmly. "WHAT!? Why would one of my students do this?" Vlad King asked. "Well, it's like I said. He doesn't like our class and doesn't agree with the fact that we have villains in our school" I explained. He nodded. "Should someone call Endeavour and his family incase, well you know......" Mic said uncomfortably. "I think that would be best" I said. I started pacing trying to figure out where Monama would take Todoroki and I came up blank. "Does anyone know where Todoroki was taken?" Asked Midnight. I shook my head no. She sighed. 

Soon, I got frustrated. Just as I had given up I got a phone call. "Midoriya, shouldn't you take that?" Asked Aizawa. I nodded.

Call (Izu=Izuku) (AFO=All For One)

Izu: Hey dad, what's up?

AFO: We can't get into the bar. Kurogiri can't even warp us in

Izu: Do you know who's inside?

AFO: I have no clue

Izu: I might. Go somewhere else, things could get ugly

AFO: Son, you need to explain to me what's going on

Izu: I don't have much time! I'll explain it all later

AFO: Alright, I'm holding you to that

Call End

I hang up the phone and I immediately get ready to leave when I'm stopped by Midnight. "Izuku, please take one of us with you, it'll be safer that way" She urged. I was about to answer when my class finally caught up to me. "God Midoriya, did you have to run so fast?" Asked Shinso. "Sorry guys, I just needed to get here really fast. Now I need to leave" I said. "Do you know where Todoroki is?" Asked Momo. I nodded. "I do know where he is and I need to leave now if I want to save him" I said. As soon as I said that, my class moved out of my way. I activated One For All and headed towards the bar. I only hope that I'm not too late......

Todoroki POV

I woke up feeling sore all over. I tried to activate my quirk only to be stopped. "HAHAHAHAH" I heard someone's crazy laughter. "Who's there!" I said angrily. "Oh my dear Todoroki, you'll get to see who I am but after that you'll be dead. Now, I wouldn't try using your quirk again if I were you. I have your chains rigged to set aflame if you try to use your fire and if you use your ice, well let's just say you'll be nice and cool" He said. I looked around trying to see if there was a way to escape and realized that I was in the bar that the villains use! "Oh I can see the hope on your face. No there is no way to escape and the villains are gone. I actually plan on making them responsible for your death" The mysterious person said. "How on earth on you going to do that?" I ask. "It's quite simple really. All I need to do is make it look like the villains did it. Drain your body of blood, burn you, cut you, decay you...The possibilities are endless! HAHAHA" He started cackling maniacally. I started feeling fear. Suddenly the person steps into the light and it's........

Monama POV

"MONAMA!?" Icythot shouts. "Ding, ding, ding! Finally figured it out" I said. "But, I don't understand. You're a hero. Heroes don't murder" He said unsure. "Oh that's where you're wrong. I may be a hero yes but, I do plan on killing you and getting away with it. That is unless one of your pesky classmates stop me and yadda, yadda, yadda. I'm not really interested. I just want the villains gone" I said. "Well killing me won't do anything" He said. I shook my head finally losing my patience. (Did he have any to begin with?) "I'm going to kill you here and now" I said. I finally see a look of fear from him. "HAHAHAHA! YES! SHOW ME YOUR FEAR!!!!" I shouted. 

I walked around Icythot and decided to slit his throat then I would gather his blood and put it in cans. That's something that psycho blond bitch would do. Then I decided I would burn him. Badly. Staple Face would do that. Then lastly I'll dismember him. Hand Fetish would do that I think. "So now the fun part" I said with an evil smirk. "NO! DON'T DO THIS MONAMA!" He shouted. "TOO LATE TODOROKI!" I shouted and slit his throat. He tried screaming but it was cut off and he started to make gurgling sounds until he fell limp. "That was simple" I said aloud. I started to gather up all the blood and put it off to the side. I decided to wear gloves to not leave fingerprints. Next I activated his fire quirk and started roasting him. I enjoyed hearing the sound of flesh being cooked. Once he was completely unrecognizable, I decided to start tearing him apart. Limb. From. Limb. I activated a strength enhancer quirk I picked up and got to work. It was quite satisfying hearing his bones CRUNCH. It made everything that much more fun. Once he was taken apart, I decided to arrange his body parts in a way so people would think it was the villains. Finally satisfied with my work, I left the bar and headed back to UA. 

Midoriya POV

I rushed back towards the bar and burst through the doors and almost vomited. The sight was absolutely horrible. The bar reeked. I looked around and saw Todoroki's body parts scattered to put together three letters...."LOV" So this was his plan the entire time. Suddenly I hear sirens and see All Might and a few of my classmates. The police came and barricaded off the bar and Toga and Dabi was brought into custody immediately. Everyone was shocked by Todoroki's murder. I was determined to bring Monama to justice. When the police finished searching the bar it showed Toga, Dabi, and Shigaraki's DNA and not Monama's. That bastard will only get away with his crimes for so long. I WILL bring him to justice. That I promise. 

To be continued......