The End

Things were going great in my life.

Harley and I were still together, he had moved into the avengers tower so he could work with Tony and take harder courses at Midtown. We were happy together.

Clint and Nat became a father and mother to me. I was still homeless, by choice, and I would come over to the Tower often. I'd spend the weekend there, or a few days here and there. I had my own room, but staying in the Avengers tower was just too weird. It's hard going from homeless to state-of-the-art. 

Crime rates were dropping even more. Nat had been teaching me how to fight and I was actually really good. I mean, not compared to Nat, but at least I could take down people now.  

Clint had never really talked about being my uncle, although he'd bring me to his farm house on some weekends because 'the kids wanted to see their cousin.' 

Speaking of family, Wanda and Pietro were like a brother and sister to me. Wanda would help me  with my school work (the parts she could do) and go on runs with me when I was in the tower. Pietro would let me help him prank people, or steal stuff from the avengers, and cause general mayhem in all. 

The three of us would have movie marathons, or we'd swim together on the roof pool. Things like that. Sometimes we'd all patrol together too.

We had a lot of fun using our powers for stupid stuff. Like mind controlling SHIELD agents to bring us ice cream, or using Shuri's inventions to be chaotic. I even stole Bucky's arm once, by unscrewing the metal hinges. Needless to say, he was not happy...

Shuri invited us all to Wakanda for a week, so I got to meet her. She is an amazing inventor and has a truly awesome personality. We created all sorts of things together, she didn't seem to mind that I was a freshman in Highschool either! She told me that grade levels had a way of slowing people down. 

In all, my new life with the Avengers was great. Sometimes they'd even let me be part of the team and go on missions. I couldn't have asked for a better family.

And that's it! The end of the book. I know I suck at endings, but I've needed to wrap this book up for a while now. I hate it when people just keep dragging the story along. 

Thanks everyone for reading my story. Thanks especially to @KatN68 for helping me with some ideas. Love you all, thank you.

-TFox