Part 16

Just a reminder : 

Mr. Wings : Sam 

Mr. Roads : Rhodey 

Mr. Youngster : Bucky 

Now onto the chapter 

Ms. Knives : How do you know his name? 

C : I know all of ur names 

Mr. Ego : how!

C : you need to workm on your firewalls they suck 

Mr. Katniss : so you know all of our identities 

C : yes agent Barton 

C : don't worry your family is safe 

Mr. Katniss : how do you know about them!

C : shield had them on a secret database 

C : don't worry I removed any trace of them from all servers.

Mr. Katniss : thank you 

Mr. Fossil : what's going on?

Mr. Ego : read the chat idiot 

Mr. Fossil : oh shit

Ms. Knives : LanGuAge 

Mr. Wings : ^

Mr. Roads : ^^

Mr. Roads : so 

Mr. Roads : how do we know we can trust  u ?

C : u don't! 

C : although, watch out Youngster 

Mr. Youngster : SHIT 

Mr. Youngster : did you do that .?

Mr. Ego : do what? 

Ms. Knives : what was that sound? 

Mr. Youngster :  the window's broekn in teh lounge on floor 85

Mr. Youngster : someone sent a hard drive theough our window

C : well, 

C : I was told the window was opene 

C : I didn't expect it to go through the window 

Ms. Knives : how do we know the hard drive isn't a bug?

C : just hook it to a computer outside of the tower 

Mr. Ego : speedy get ur ass in here 

Pietro's POV :

Harley and I hit it off hard. Even though he was fifteen and I was nineteen, he was smart for his age. Like a mini Tony, just without the annoying bits. 

Harley and I had been playing Fortnite in Clint's game room for the last hour when I got a few texts.

C had already told us she knew our identities. But when I heard a crash upstairs I threw my phone on the couch I was on and sped upstairs. 

Bucky was standing on the edge of the building, one of the floor to ceiling windows had been broken entirely. A metal lock box sat in the pile of glass. He looked out at the city.

"I don't see anyone. It's like it flew up here itself, but it's just a metal box. There's nothing attached to it that can fly it up here." Bucky said and walked toward me. He had a key in his non-metal hand. He unlocked the box.

All there was inside of it was a flash drive. It was average looking, but Bucky picked it up with caution. He set it on the table and texted Tony. 

Harley's POV : 

When Pietro left, I paused my game and picked up his phone, which happened to be left open. I knew I shouldn't snoop but I had to. 

C... Cooper. Cooper had finally told the avengers she knew their identities and tone everything was crazy. 

I heard footsteps and so I threw the phone on the couch and grabbed my console. It was Pietro. 

"What was happening up there?" I asked like I did t already know. He grabbed a console and started a new game. 

"Someone threw a hard drive through our window, now Stark and Barnes are studying it." Pietro sighed. "I think they're overreacting..." 

At least Pietro trusted Cooper. Suddenly he got a text. He groaned. "I'll see you in a minute. Tony wants me for something." 

"Have fun." I joked. He shook his hand through his highlights and ran upstairs in a blur of light. 

Pietro's POV : 

"What is it old man?" I asked as I sped up to him. He thrust a computer into my hands. "Go far away and plug this flash drive in." 

Knowing better than to complain, I sped off.

"This should be far enough away..." I mumbled as I slowed to a stop in front of a public library twenty miles away.

When I hooked the flash drive into the computer, the files I found surprised me.

All of them were on criminals. Mostly weapon or drug dealer types, as well as were they were located out of and a list of strengths and weaknesses. A message flashed on my screen.

 You're welcome world. 

- C 

I ran back to the tower, where everyone was gathered. They looked nervous, except for the assassins, who kept on their blank faced masks. 

"It's okay, we can trust C." I said, and handed Tony the laptop. 

Okay, there we have it. What should the next chapter be about?

A. Cooper introducing the Youngster's group to Harley

B. Nat and Cooper meeting in real life 

C. Cooper meeting an Avenger without them knowing who she is

Have a good day! 

-TFox