16: setting up

A few days passed by quicker than they realised. Luckily Jimin was showing good signs of healing. but there was still something missing. Yoongi knew what it was, he just had to finish everything. which is why he was currently sitting with Jungkook in the teahouse. sitting at the table with a cup of hot tea.

"Do you have it with you?" Yoongi asked. Jungkook nodded and handed Yoongi a glass bottle which was wrapped up.

"this is all i could get for you, it should be enough" jungkook said and sipped his tea. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"hm, for Jimin I will do everything. this is all i needed" yoongi smiled and put the bottle in his bag. "I don't want him to feel any pain anymore. He will be fine, '' he looked at the doctor. "did you get rid of that witness?"

"of course i did.'' Jungkook chuckled and finished his tea wiping his lips with his sleeve which Yoongi silently judged by looking at it.

"Good, then everything is settled. I hope i didn't lose my strength over these years.'' Yoongi sighed, he was certain Jimin would be fine if he did this but he had his doubts with his own side. It was risky, but worth it. Even if it ends up bad, as long as Jimin would be relieved of his pain it was fine. Yoongi was ready to give up everything for him.

"This tea is amazing," Jungkook said suddenly.

"eh?"

"I never really got something from here, I should visit more often I think."

"oh, yea," Yoongi chuckled. "to get back to the subject. you have to hide me from him, he cant see me like that."

"I know, I will come up with something."

"good, then i will go take my leave, he has been alone for long enough. I still have to give him his lunch. "we will meet at supper"

-

And so Yoongi entered his mansion. walking to the living room where he knew Jimin would be. And he was laying on the couch with his eyes closed. He was sleeping. With a smile, Yoongi walked to the sleeping boy and kneeled next to him, placing three soft kisses on his forehead, nose and lips.

"Wake up my love, I have your lunch," Yoongi said softly, not wanting to startle the other by being too loud.

Jimin smiled and pouted his lips asking for more kisses. which Yoongi couldn't refuse. He gave the younger another kiss and then Jimin wanted to open his eyes. Looking at the raven lovingly.

"Want to eat now?"

jimin nodded.

Yoongi stood up disappearing to the kitchen while Jimin was taking his seat at the table. Jimin felt still tired, rubbing his eyes with his hands. But he was hungry as well, so he looked forward to the new dish Yoongi was preparing for him. It didn't take long for Yoongi to enter the room again holding a bowl in his hand.

"i made you soup" yoongi smiled while placing down the bowl. Jimin looked at the soups seeing a deep reed liquid inside the bowl. tin strips of meat laying in it. he smiled back at the raven, he grabbed the spoon giving it to yoongi wanting to be fed again. yoongi who never minded this took the spoon and scooped some of the warm blood on the spoon using the chopsticks to place a bit of the meat on the spoon as well, a nice spoonfull of food. Jimin opened his mouth and hummed when Yoongi fed him the soup. it tasted so good, even better than all the normal foods he had eaten. this flavour was nothing to compare it with, it was a new flavour. it was so different, Jimin didn't want to think of having anything else now. this was it, this is what he liked. It made him want more and more.

"you're sure are hungry today," Yoongi said with a chuckle. Jimin nodded but spilled some of the blood. Yoongi chuckled and put the spoon down using the cloth to gently pat away the drops of blood from Jimin's chin and lips. "don't spill it now. you need it"

Jimin nodded.

"I have something special for you tonight, '' Yoongi said while he fed the other. "It may be a little different, but I'm sure you will like it very much. It will take all your pain away. You want that right?"

jimin nodded again.

"That's good, you don't have to worry anymore. Tonight it will all be better, like I promised you I would do." Yoongi smiled , a little creepy even to Jimin. He didn't get that weird shuckle Yoongi made. "you know i would do everything for you, because i love you."

Jimin smiled. He wanted to say it back but he didn't dare to.

"It's fine, your voice will return tonight. don't worry, i know you love me too" yoongi smiled and ran his finger through jimin's soft hair putting the spoon down in the now empty bowl. "Please dress up in something pretty tonight. it's gonna be a very special moment."

Jimin nodded again. leaning into yoongi's hand which touched his cheek.

"good, then i will go prepare the last of the food. you go rest a bit. you may need some more sleep, you look sleepy" yoongi said and stood up taking the bowl. "want me to tuck you in?"

Jimin chuckled softly but shook his head smiling wide. He pointed to the couch.

"couch, okay then. i will be in the kitchen if you need me" Yoongi left the living room. leaving the boy alone. The boy who didn't know what was about to happen today. Yoongi put the bowl down on the counter and checked if Jimin was in the hallway or not before kneeling on the ground and opening the hidden drawer under the kitchen counters. Taking out a silk wrapped object.

"I didn't think i would ever need you" yoongi said and placed it on the counter, he opened the bow in the front and unfolded the silk looking at the elegantly decorated knife, his own name engraved in the blade. "but...here we are" he chuckled shaking his head and fold it back closed. he was gonna neet it later.

---

the big moment is coming next chapter. im excited! thank you for reading, see you in the next chapter~

🌼🌼🌼