11: loved (m)

The younger looked up at Yoongi curiously after hearing his name. yoongi said the word differently, it had a different feel to it.

"i want you...i love you"

Jimin stared at Yoongi for a good ten seconds before a big smile appeared on his face which turned his eyes into crescent moons. He nodded as a reply. like yoongi was waiting for it he was suddenly raised from the couch into a pair of arms that carried him. Jimin's eyes widened and he looked around shocked

"Relax, I'm not gonna drop you" yoongi chuckled. He carried the boy all the way up to his bedroom, gently lowering him on the mattress. Jimin giggled a little when Yoongi lifted up jimin's shirt and placed butterfly kisses on his tummy. a sound Yoongi absolutely loved.

"You're so beautiful, your soul and your body are both precious to me" Yoongi said as he helped Jimin remove the shirt. the younger crossed his arms with a blush over his chest feeling shy to undress in front of the other like this. "I will undress too, you won't be the only one," Yoongi smiled and removed his own shirt. chuckling when jimin stared at him, his left hand touched yoongi's chest. When Jimin's hand neared the middle, Yoongi removed Jimin's hand. "just relax, let me lead tonight"

Jimin nodded. He will give it all to yoongi. he didn't mind, he wanted to. He felt excitement and nervousness rise in his body when Yoongi undid his pants slowly removing them revealing Jimin's boxers which had a lace rim around his thighs. They were very elegant looking.

"oh, that's pretty, '' Yoongi said, smiling as he placed another kiss on Jimin's legs, making the boy smile as well. He was only going to show the other love. He was about to remove them when Jimin whined softly pointing at Yoongi's own pants. "ah, of course" the raven removed his own knowing jiminn must mean that before he went back to attending the other.

"Let me prepare you, i don't want it to hurt"

Jimin nodded and his face turned more red when Yoongi pulled down his boxers leaving the younger fully naked on the bed. but yoongi didn't laugh or make it strange, he just gave jimin a peck on his belly whispering the sweet words jimin loved hearing.

"I love you"

The younger's eyes sparkled as they stared at Yoongi who treated him with so much care. He doesn't want to be sick anymore, he wants to be normal and oen his lips properly to speak to the other.

"Please spread them more, it's quite hard like this" Yoongi asked, not being able to get proper acces down there. It didn't take long for Jimin to move his legs more and lay back waiting for what was going to happen next.

"It will hurt but it will pass, just relax '' Yoongi warned his fingers wet with saliva. He put his finger tip in front of the entrance and slowly pushed inside, adding a second as well. "does it hurt a lot?" he asked while keeping them still. Jimin shook his head in reply. and that was yoongi's sign to move his fingers, scissoring them to work the boy open enough. He doesn't want the other's first time to be very painful. He took his sweet time to prep the boy enough before removing his fingers making jimin look down confused, just as he got used to the feeling yoongi took them away again.

"Don't worry, it's not over yet." Yoongi chuckled and removed his boxers revealing his own hard member. Jimin bit his lips nervously, seeing Yoongi settle between his legs. He could feel the hard length against his thigh. "Just relax" yoongi said. He positioned his member looking up at the other's face to see if he was okay. and a nod of jimin was enough for him. He nodded back and slowly pushed inside feeling the warm walls wrap around his long member. It was a good feeling. like it was supposed to be like this. A sigh left yoongi's nose and he smiled being all the way inside. He moved his eyes up to jimin's face seeing a discomfort expression. The boy looked at him with a slight frown but eyes were confused.